Gul not playing first test....

beetle

I know one guy who will be elated to hear this - Sachin Tendulkar. Gul's late movement and bounce have always troubled Sachin. Sachin wont have that much trouble negotiating the extra pace of Akhtar , as much as he would have facing the bounce of Gul. Sachin must be breathing a sigh of relief i tell ya. Gul bowling to him with 3 slips and a gully is just a wicket waiting to happen.

I know one guy who will be elated to hear this - Sachin Tendulkar. Gul's late movement and bounce have always troubled Sachin. Sachin wont have that much trouble negotiating the extra pace of Akhtar , as much as he would have facing the bounce of Gul. Sachin must be breathing a sigh of relief i tell ya. Gul bowling to him with 3 slips and a gully is just a wicket waiting to happen.
buddy, sachin went thru all the phases in his peak years, all teams tried everything they could, but the result? a stunning innings everytime :cantstop:. Also lets hope our boring openers eat up the new ball spell by aktar and co.
He'll be a walking wicket period. I feel this series is going to spell the end of Sachin's career. Kaneria will snare him twice, Akthar atleast thrice. He began his career with a series against Pak and he's going to end it against the same opposition.
He'll be a walking wicket period. I feel this series is going to spell the end of Sachin's career. Kaneria will snare him twice' date=' Akthar atleast thrice. He began his career with a series against Pak and he's going to end it against the same opposition.[/quote'] Thank you so so much Gambo ! :two_thumbs_up: Sachin is well and truly jinxed ! We are good to go ! :dance:
He'll be a walking wicket period. I feel this series is going to spell the end of Sachin's career. Kaneria will snare him twice' date=' Akthar atleast thrice. He began his career with a series against Pak and he's going to end it against the same opposition.[/quote']
Yeah Iam afraid its going to be Endulkar on front page ... :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :confused_smile:
I too think Tendulkar is going to struggle in the Test series. Dont get swayed by ODI form, his Test form is still a far cry from his best. Lets see.
Guest dada_rocks

It all depends on openers if they can get upto 70 80 odd then dravid tendulkar everyone will come into his own......Chukhtar needs to be demoralized upfront ala sehwag