D day for Jayalalitha

gattaca

I have read case was filed in 1997 by DMK official K Anbazhagan. Which version is true?
Swamy filed the complaint , DMK govt files FIR against Jayalalitha. Around Nov 2002 -Feb 2003, around 76 witnesses recalled their statement. That's when K. Anbazhagan moved SC to transfer the trial and SC transferred it to a Bangalore special court.

TOI is a populist tabloid Hindu is blatantly left wing. It reminds me of the BBC. Claims to be neutral but is left wing. In that sense the Hindu is the worst of them all. People have caught onto the Hindu. Its not making that much of a profit compared to other newspapers. Infact all global left wing papers like The Guardian (loss making for a lot of years) and the NYT (loss making for a lot of years) Washington Post (bailed out by Bezos but was loss making for a lot of years) etc are not in the rudest financial health.

TOI is a populist tabloid Hindu is blatantly left wing. It reminds me of the BBC. Claims to be neutral but is left wing. In that sense the Hindu is the worst of them all. People have caught onto the Hindu. Its not making that much of a profit compared to other newspapers. Infact all global left wing print papers like The Guardian (loss making for a lot of years) and the NYT (loss making for a lot of years) Washington Post (bailed out by Bezos but was loss making for a lot of years) etc are not in the rudest financial health.
FTFY

12:01 am Ms. Jayalalithaa is 66 years-old, a diabetic and is suffering from blood pressure and heart-related ailments, says her lawyer. 11:59 am Mr. Jethmalani points out that former Bihar CM Lalu Prasad Yadav was too released on bail by Supreme Court after he was convicted in fodder scam. 11:58 am Argument was halted for a while due to noise outside court hall, now resumed. 11:57 am Ms. Jayalalithaa had not indulged in any acts that warranted cancellation of her bail during pendency of trial, Mr. Jethmalani says. 11:56 am Senior lawyer Ram Jethmalani argues that Ms. Jayalalithaa is entitled for bail during pendency of appeal against conviction as per verdicts of Supreme Court on the subject of grant of bail after conviction. This is why you should never set bad precedence.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Jayalalithaa-bail-plea-hearing-in-Karanataka-high-court-today/newsliveblog/44591356.cms
A poster put up ahead of the hearing reads: Caution, caution. Release Jayalalithaa immediately, otherwise we will hold hostage of Kannadigas living in Tamil Nadu (Image courtesy @vishnu106111046 on Twitter)
I am in Chennai as of now and has a Kannadiga sounding name :fear:

tell them your with AAP. they may laugh at you are a long time. (who knows they may even die of laughter) But at-least you will be safe. Remember, sir salamat pagadi pachaas.

Have u noticed any serious tension? Becoz it seems very calm every where. Doubt there would be any reaction for postponement of any bail plea. I mean today is supposed to state wide band in support of her and there has hardly been any disturbance . Even then why would tell us real name if a mob asks u.

Have u noticed any serious tension? Becoz it seems very calm every where. Doubt there would be any reaction for postponement of any bail plea. I mean today is supposed to state wide band in support of her and there has hardly been any disturbance .
Not best person to comment on that. Started from my guest house in Adyar and came to office around OMR road in cab. Though didn't see anything out of sync.
Even then why would tell us real name if a mob asks u.
I have learnt a bot of tamil earlier. will make use of that if needed. May sing why this Kolaveri Di :cantstop:.