Session victories count thread

Ram

I would say 2.4 India - 0.6 Pak. There were no wickets, but they scored only 68 runs in 31.4 overs. That is slow and won't hurt India otherwise. My theory after Pak were 142/8 was that they will get some quick runs and score close to 200. Now they are 210/8. If India gets them within 200, that is not as bad as 230. Sami was out the first over he faced Kumble in the over before tea. So, these are all extra runs for Pak. They should hae scored some quick runs when they had helpful batting conditions. While now they will come in the morning and try to score quickly in good bowling conditions., The odds of success are lower when bowlers are fresh. Pak missed a trick in the last evening. Everybody sees 0 wkts in session 3, I see that 68 runs was about 50 runs less than what they would have gotten otherwise too.

Guest dada_rocks

55.1Kumble to Mohammad Sami, no run, another close lbw shout, Sami had moved forward in defence and got hit low on the front pad, it was going straight through as well, that was close this one u are talking about i guess.. sounds out to me.. no excuses given even by text commentator

Guest dada_rocks

India have lost a bit of purpose here. They aren't looking to attack Misbah aggressively and can't seem to get past Sami's defense. This is the reason behind tailender partnership..