Stand Up for Ambati Rayudu-Thread

maniac

Today's win credit goes to Rayudu....came when the sea was rough and the captain direction less...Weathered the storm, steadied the ship, fed the passengers with sumptuous Biryani, fired at enemies and when the shore was sighted, let an enemy bullet pierce his arm ( wrong umpiring ) so that the peasants have their time in glorious sunshine rowing the ship back to harbor :nice: Selfless, talented backbone of Indian batting :hatsoff:
:hatsoff:
Today's win credit goes to Rayudu....came when the sea was rough and the captain direction less...Weathered the storm, steadied the ship, fed the passengers with sumptuous Biryani, fired at enemies and when the shore was sighted, let an enemy bullet pierce his arm ( wrong umpiring ) so that the peasants have their time in glorious sunshine rowing the ship back to harbor :nice: Selfless, talented backbone of Indian batting :hatsoff:
This is what I wrote last match... Much worse situation today and he stayed till end - inspired Binny too :two_thumbs_up: Backbonudu of Indian batting :agree:

He needs captain confidence.....he will flourish big time under kohli's captaincy.....but unfortunately, it's not going to happen ......as we have Mr Dhoni.... He plays the ball really late and good test match material.......He should be ahead of Rohit atleast in test matches

He needs captain confidence.....he will flourish big time under kohli's captaincy.....but unfortunately, it's not going to happen ......as we have Mr Dhoni.... He plays the ball really late and good test match material.......He should be ahead of Rohit atleast in test matches
Everyone should be ahead of Rohit in test matches. Everyone.

Indians are so obsessed with personal scores. Get a century = instant fame and popularity. This guy is as terrible as it gets, i don't care how many lame centuries he gets. It's the way he gets it. These 30 runs in 1st 10 overs won't cut it against top teams.

Indians are so obsessed with personal scores. Get a century = instant fame and popularity. This guy is as terrible as it gets' date=' i don't care how many lame centuries he gets. It's the way he gets it. These 30 runs in 1st 10 overs won't cut it against top teams.[/quote'] This! The guys is a extreme slow starter. He just doesn't have that Xfactor. I can never rely on him to,score against the likes of Aus, RSA and Pakistan
Indians are so obsessed with personal scores. Get a century = instant fame and popularity. This guy is as terrible as it gets' date=' i don't care how many lame centuries he gets. It's the way he gets it. These 30 runs in 1st 10 overs won't cut it against top teams.[/quote'] +1 This guy is not cut out for intl cricket.
Indians are so obsessed with personal scores. Get a century = instant fame and popularity. This guy is as terrible as it gets' date=' i don't care how many lame centuries he gets. It's the way he gets it. These 30 runs in 1st 10 overs won't cut it against top teams.[/quote'] His century in the first ODI was at a strike rate of 93, the second highest in the team (after Binny). If you aren't satisfied with that strike rate for a batsman coming in at #3 than that's your problem. His 41 today was at a strike rate of 82 while the openers batted at a strike rate of 75. The openers are the ones getting 30 runs in the first 10 overs, not Rayudu.

Ambati Rayudu, joint third-fastest to reach 1000 runs

In the course of his unbeaten 62 against Zimbabwe in the first ODI match on Saturday, Ambati Rayudu crossed the 1000-run mark in ODIs. The Hyderabad batsman needed just 29 innings to get to the milestone and in the process, he became the joint third-fastest among the Indian players to reach the mark.

For Full Article

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/indias-tour-of-zimbabwe-ambati-rayudu-joint-thirdfastest-to-reach-1000-runs/article8723889.ece

:isalute: