Chennai Superstars ICL

jf1gp_1

Where do want itttttttttt ????? Okkkkk, releaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BAMMMM!!! Out of the ground :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
The lifesize cutouts were also hilarious:haha: and then the Soober Macchi chorus after the shot :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Please note - It is "Where you want itttttttttt ?????" - it is not "do" or "do you". That is how we speak down here.
sincere apologies anna :hatsoff::two_thumbs_up:
These adverts do my head in. During the Test Match on Zee Sports' date=' these ICL adverts were practically all they showed. Does anyone seriously think the ICL will last more than a couple of seasons. Look at the quality of the players in the IPL for comparison, enough said.........[/quote'] quality yes, IPL is far more professional than ICL... but lets see, we can't say anything prior to the happenings... they made such good progress to let the tourney start itself... hope it works and goes well with the international cricketing bodies...that will be good news for budding cricketers...

OMG CHENNAI SUPERSTAR :haha:..............Coollllll add HILARIOUS:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: SUPERSTAR ROCKS ......... thalaivar valga........ those BG music and corus add more spice to this add not to mention perfect imitation of superstar by d batsmen (but i had never seen him b4, do any1 here know abt him) I LUV this!!! ALL D BEST ICL ............

quality yes, IPL is far more professional than ICL... but lets see, we can't say anything prior to the happenings... they made such good progress to let the tourney start itself... hope it works and goes well with the international cricketing bodies...that will be good news for budding cricketers...
I can't see how it is going to help. A twenty20 competition held over a few weeks can't overhaul the entire BCCI adminstration. I enjoy watching t20 but is it a true indicator of talent in the game?
I can't see how it is going to help. A twenty20 competition held over a few weeks can't overhaul the entire BCCI adminstration. I enjoy watching t20 but is it a true indicator of talent in the game?
I certainly don't see anything related to talents in T20I... one reason, no board may dare to take a player into their side because of his well-doings in the T20 format. Aussies have lesser number of counties which help them for easy shortlisting of players. You see lot of players coming in from a single county there while another county may not be able to produce so many. But in India, its not like that... the selectors are more region-speculative and in general, there is always a representation of all regions in the team...

what it will do is it will put under the spotlight, many players we may not have seen. And, if there is true talent there, it will be there for everyone to see. And that is a good thing. And of course, it's always fun to have alternative cricket when there is no cricket on the ICC calendar.