If I dont see a scorecard like this within the next two tests,

Ram

If RPS & Sree are back, our best chance of winning a test match in Australia is to play in a low scoring pitch. There is no other way we can bowl the Aussie batting machine out twice in a test match. Flat tracks & tall totals are good for a draw, wont ensure us a win.

Gosh! If I write something remotely similar while a Test is in execution' date= I get chided for being negative. Ok, that apart - absolutely true what you say. If we cannot produce the above scorecard, Aus will kick us into the sand so far deep.
You are not the only one even i would have been labeled traitor had i posted something similar. one of my major concern is with the way Sachin has been swinging that bat i hope we dont see return of tennis elbow or back problem that before aus tour would be a disaster. Based on the recent performance he is the only one who looks close to getting a 100.
Too much needless admiration for the Aussie cricket team on here. Yeah' date=' they are good but they aren't invincible. The Indian cricket team will surprise a lot of you this winter.[/quote'] My confidence took a big hit with the way Aussies beat SL. Aussie win was always on the cards but they got some Big wins.
Against anyone but Australia. It worked against England, worked against Pakistan and will work against teams who don't have such prolific run scorers in their batting. Australia on the other hand have two machines at the top of the order in Hayden and the finally-selected Jaques, then a quite frightening middle order in Ponting, Clarke and Hussey with Symonds being the only slightly weak link there - but one with a fondness for India's bowling. And then you have Gilchrist at 7. More than that, look at the sort of runs most of them have been putting up recently. Ponting's averaging at least a big ton or two per long series, Hussey and Clarke have been remarkably consistent and big-scoring in the middle order, Hayden's had a massive form renaissance recently - and Jaques is another who built his career by scoring big tons and doubles for fun on all wickets.
I'm trying not to think about the 20 ton bowler crushing machine that is the Australian top 7. Heck even Lee averages something like 35 with the bat in OZ. These guys are like Ravan's heads. Chop one off and an even deadlier one grows again in it's place. We need atleast 300 everytime to put these cyborgs under any sort of pressure.
Too much needless admiration for the Aussie cricket team on here. Yeah' date=' they are good but they aren't invincible. The Indian cricket team will surprise a lot of you this winter.[/quote'] Oz shall surrender this december before the new year arrives... :P [just an additional statement]
Australia has flattest pitches in the world and you would expect few hundreds from Big 4.
Flattest pitches in the world? LOL. Mate India has the flattest in the world ... Aus have some really lively pitches like Brisbane and Perth ... dont be fooled by the big scores that you see the aussies rack up in Australia ... the pitches do have a fair bit of life in them.
Flattest pitches in the world? LOL. Mate India has the flattest in the world ... Aus have some really lively pitches like Brisbane and Perth ... dont be fooled by the big scores that you see the aussies rack up in Australia ... the pitches do have a fair bit of life in them.
I sense Coming soon to threads BOSSBHAI

Excellent batting by Jaffer. However - we still dont 'match' this scorecard posted by MM. It needs more people converting to 100s. Tendulkar got bowled purely becos he misread the googly - I think it was a lapse in concentration. Dravid ofcourse could have got 100 as well. I want to see more # of batsmen converting it to 100, and please please get a proper Test opener to support Jaffer. There is going to be a match where Jaffer fails, and we dont want both openers in the hut for like 13 runs!