ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015  

1. 1.

Does anyone know how the net run rate is calculated? http://www.enca.com/sport/cricket/cricket-world-cup-net-run-rate-nutshell PAK won by 20 runs against ZIM...So how did the run rate improve by + 0.89 (-2.26 to -1.37)when it should have been 20/50 viz +0.4? Are there any additional rules?? Figured...Its basically the cumulative rate, so (-2.26*100 +20)/150 viz -1.37
Add all for runs and divide by number of overs. if all out consider 50 over. = F Add all against runs and divide by number of overs. if all out consider 50 over. = U F - U = NRR
Add all for runs and divide by number of overs. if all out consider 50 over. = F Add all against runs and divide by number of overs. if all out consider 50 over. = U F - U = NRR
:nice: Figured the method afterwards...Actually the direct formula worked because the for and against overs for PAK were both 100...
no games today Mar 2 WHY TF?
Lol I know right . I was also like WTF. For them it's monday but for us it is freakin Sunday and I wanted to watch some action.
Same here. Thought there was a match tonite. World Cup Withdrawal syndrome already :cantstop:
We have become such cricket junkies. One day break and i feel like I am being cheated of my right. People like us fuel this unrelenting schedule so we should not be complaining about players being overloaded
But this is the World cup so teams get plenty of rest in between games i.e 3-5 days. It's just that with so many teams playing, you get used to a game each day. Same for Soccer WC.

Here are the results of the matches between the so called top 8 teams. 98 runs 111 runs 76 runs 8 wickets 150 runs 130 runs 257 runs 9 wickets 1 wicket Only 1 close match. How the **** can any of you retards defend this world cup? The quality is shockingly bad.