ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

StriKe

ICC Cricket World Cup 2015  

1. 1.

New Zealand's World Cup squad Brendon McCullum (capt), Trent Boult, Grant Elliott, Tom Latham, Martin Guptill, Mitchell McClenaghan, Nathan McCullum, Kyle Mills, Adam Milne, Daniel Vettori, Kane Williamson, Corey Anderson, Tim Southee, Luke Ronchi (wk), Ross Taylor Elliot in place of Neesham :rofl:
5 good pacers unlike India with Binny as the fifth
5 good pacers unlike India with Binny as the fifth
Milne is not that good. He's a tearaway, but he doesn't pick up many wickets and can be quite expensive. Given the NZ bowling strength, I expect to see Southee, Mills and Mitch (the NZ one) play. Possily Boult in place of one of these 3.
Milne is not that good. He's a tearaway' date=' but he doesn't pick up many wickets and can be quite expensive. Given the NZ bowling strength, I expect to see Southee, Mills and Mitch (the NZ one) play. Possily Boult in place of one of these 3.[/quote'] Whether he is good enough to get into the playing 11 is a different matter. But from the matches that I have seen, he is a genuine bowler who bowls quick with decent control.
Elliott in' date= Neesham out for New Zealand http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/content/current/story/818003.html Matt Henry dropped. :faceplam: It proves selectors can be joker everywhere. Elliot picked out of the blue. No Neesham. Two bad selections. Henry is certainly better than McClenghan.
disappointed - i personally like henry a lot Milne is Cummins to Henry's Pattinson