Suggestion for a wasted talent article

I think Harbhajan Singh is a wasted talent. He was amazing against Australia in 2001 and up til 2003 he was bowling good. He's one of those guys who has lost motivation and has let money and fame go to his head. For Pakistan I think Mohammed Sami is a wasted talent.

AS many of u here (think/ belive/ confirmed) as soon as i heared wasted talent 1st name came to my mind is AJIT AGARKAR :D...i know u guys luv him and 1 more guy who showed lot of promise but unfortunate to pick up injury .. L.balaji .......... i know he had a very bad injury but i got a news tat he is ready to play domestic cricket in few weeks hope he comes back into indian squad .....

When was Mohd Sami talent did his average go below 40 at anytime in his career
Well to be able to bowl at 97mph means you must have some talent. Especially considering the fact he is small and skinny. He was able to swing it both ways as well. He should've focused just on pace as that was his biggest weapon. He was a decent bowler in 2003/2004. Nowadays he tries to bowl line and length at 85mph.

If there was EVER a candidate for a wasted talent article, It has to be Mohammed Sami. I just love his bowling, his aggression, he seems to do everything right , bowls quick, gets the seam bolt upright and yet nothing seems to happen for him. Its a cruel irony i think. Sami is one of the few bowlers in the world whose last ball of day will be as quick as the first one.