what's so great about Saha?

virufan

He made a mistake today' date=' possibly trying to follow orders to go for it, but this guy is worth backing.[/quote'] I hope your right. He deserves a chance. One mistake should not be end of career. Jinks Rahane made similar mistake on debut didn't he? Many people wrote him off straight away. But that being said it won't happen this is Dhoni we are talking about :cantstop:
I hope your right. He deserves a chance. One mistake should not be end of career. Jinks Rahane made similar mistake on debut didn't he? Many people wrote him off straight away. But that being said it won't happen this is Dhoni we are talking about :cantstop:
Dhoni is eight Tests away from retiring.
Terrible cricket from him today. India were still in winning position when he was in' date=' just needed to hang in there and rotate the strike.[/quote'] Only reason i think of is kohli told him to go after lyon,He played lyon well in 1st innigns and was betting well when he was given when he was not out.In 1st innigns he did not even slog with the tail.

what's so great about Saha?

Only reason i think of is kohli told him to go after lyon' date='He played lyon well in 1st innigns and was betting well when he was given when he was not out.In 1st innigns he did not even slog with the tail.[/quote'] I find it hard to believe that Kohli told him to mindlessly slog every ball. At the most he might have told him to stay positive and play for a win. What he needed to do was to give the strike back to Kohli. Saha looked to be in no trouble in the first inning too. With him there Kohli also would have tried to play a bit more carefully. His wicket was the real turning point imo. After that I knew it was only a matter of time with that tail. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk