Terrorists attack Peshawar School

Kalia_Test

I feel India has gone over the top by doing 2 min silence in Schools and parliament as a good gesture' date=' when you hear Musharraf blaming India for the attacks .[/quote'] We do what we want to do.Doesn't matter what Musharaff or Hafeez says. We are not showing sympathy,neither begging them to accept our condolence..

Horrible incident,RIP!! The Taliban has stated that this was a revenge against the offensive army at the north waziristan area,total nutcases these bastards!! By the way,terrorists like hafiz saeed and some radical forces in pak will convince a big part of the society to believe that this attack is carried out by RAW under the Indian govn and solidify their formidable Indian hate card
Told ya :cantstop: .this hafiz guy has to be hunted down

Watching dd national right now,good debate going and very valid points given. Hundreds of ahmadis,shias die,hindu girls are picked and raped but nobody gives a damn in pak and it is trivialised but now when this terrible incident happened, they have realized the pain. The society is made in such a way in pak,the mentality totally fecked up
+1

The army chief flies to Afghanistan to demand the extradition of the Terrorist in Chief. 2 Points 1) That Terrorist Mazlullah (or whatever his name is) is NOT in Afghanistan's Custody. He does not get a Heroes Welcome in Afghanistan. 2) And please allow me to yell at the top of my Lungs - WHAT HAS F'ING PAKISTAN DONE TO INDIA's TERRORIST IN CHIEF - HAFEEZ ?? F'ING A-HOLES ! Hyprocisy at large. Sorry to say -- HAVE NO REMORSE FOR THEM !
Concur

The army chief flies to Afghanistan to demand the extradition of the Terrorist in Chief. 2 Points 1) That Terrorist Mazlullah (or whatever his name is) is NOT in Afghanistan's Custody. He does not get a Heroes Welcome in Afghanistan. 2) And please allow me to yell at the top of my Lungs - WHAT HAS F'ING PAKISTAN DONE TO INDIA's TERRORIST IN CHIEF - HAFEEZ ?? F'ING A-HOLES ! Hyprocisy at large. Sorry to say -- HAVE NO REMORSE FOR THEM !
Good points, especially the first one

This guy is a totall loony and attention seeker. Zaid Hamid @ZaidZamanHamid · 21h 21 hours ago Nawaz Shareef is blocking the death sentence of the terrorists. Either he hangs them or we hang him ! No mercy now! Here is another.. he is ready to go after USA as well. These nutjobs should not be given importance.
Look up the video I posted yesterday,2 days ago he was talking about using TTP to kill Indians.. oh how life ****s you :((

Look up the video I posted yesterday' date='2 days ago he was talking about using TTP to kill Indians.. oh how life ****s you :(([/quote'] Just looked at his twitter pure BS propaganda against india and he ripping of pictures from abc and posting against india. There were good amount of fools who believe him.

I feel India has gone over the top by doing 2 min silence in Schools and parliament as a good gesture' date=' when you hear Musharraf blaming India for the attacks .[/quote'] We didnt do that to convince musharraf on how indians think..we did that because that was the right thing to do.

We didnt do that to convince musharraf on how indians think..we did that because that was the right thing to do.
Yes,that's the right thing to do ,but we are acting as if Pakistan is our ally .When many groups in pak are busy hatching plans against us .