Terrorists attack Peshawar School

Kalia_Test

What is your point? We shouldn't mourn the death of 130 odd children? What kind of pathetic pos human being are you? Go somewhere else to make political points you scumbag.
We should do what is right and right thing is to show some respect to the kids and teachers who died in the attack .

Pakis usually are up in arms when Israel does anything to Palestinians. Where are the same arabs now? Baroness Warsi resigned her seat at the treatment of Palestinians. You had protests in Karachi. Pakistanis are willingly slaves of arabs and proud of it. Indians are the ones that have the outrage over what has happened. Thats right us god awful Indians are more upset at the murder of innocent children than the Palestinians and Arabs who Pakistanis fight for day in day out.

Unless Pakistan secure their border from aggressive neighbors whose only intention is to destabilize the country ' date=' these kinds of attacks are hard to stop. Pakistan should have on high alert once a neighboring country appoints a terrorist as PM .[/quote'] So are you blaming India for this ? So lets see the guys who attacked are Arabs but India gets the blame wah bhai wah.

Unless Pakistan secure their border from aggressive neighbors whose only intention is to destabilize the country ' date=' these kinds of attacks are hard to stop. Pakistan should have on high alert once a neighboring country appoints a terrorist as PM.[/quote'] Pakistan is already a destabilized nation and a failure ...The reason is your army...the same army which trains terrorists to cross border and kill people..Now its the same terrorists who are attacking your kids....Get some reality check before posting rubbish ...

Unless Pakistan secure their border from aggressive neighbors whose only intention is to destabilize the country ' date=' these kinds of attacks are hard to stop. Pakistan should have on high alert once a neighboring country appoints a terrorist as PM.[/quote'] Go complain about Israel and how they did all this you arab slave. Our PM has 2 minutes of silence for every school school child so that people like you can continue to fabricate reasons to hate us.

You seriously need to pity those innocent children's who lost their lives. My heart goes out to them and to the general public of Pakistan like many other Indians. I have also heard there will be a 2 min silence across all schools in India tomorrow which shows we are one against terrorism. Now coming to Pakistan as a nation, it will always face such atrocities as long as people (like the above poster) lives. Its a same that on such a day this idiot chose political agenda and started blaming India. Absolutely pathetic and classless human being like many other who lives in that country. That is the reason Pakistan is in a state where it is today. Anyway coming back to counter terrorism and how Pakistan should deal with it? They should jail each and every people that are Taliban/ISIS apologists. Jail everyone that support extremism against non muslims with an excuse of religion. Condone anyone that does not support secularism. Close all Madrasas and finally kick that Nawaz Shariff guy out.

Unless Pakistan secure their border from aggressive neighbors whose only intention is to destabilize the country ' date=' these kinds of attacks are hard to stop. Pakistan should have on high alert once a neighboring country appoints a terrorist as PM.[/quote'] If this forum has any self respect, this thing has to be banned.

Listen from 33 minutes onwards, they wanted to use TTP to punish India. Now you wonder why he is so confused FAwZn4OgZpk Full open support TTP.. chutia lal topi ... weird thing is he said this a day ago :nervous:
The news anchors fake accent is so off putting that i can not possibly go till the point the lunatic speaks..anyway dont want to listen or comment on that laltopi thing, but i take your world for it. But 130 kids is just beyond cruel, what will kids know ? this is so bad.

The news anchors fake accent is so off putting that i can not possibly go till the point the lunatic speaks..anyway dont want to listen or comment on that laltopi thing, but i take your world for it. But 130 kids is just beyond cruel, what will kids know ? this is so bad.
It is horrible but the video shows that the hardliners want terrorist to hurt India. A day before the attack, he is openly suggesting use of TTP to kill Indians. I feel so sad for the kids, no matter how much one dislikes Pakistan or its policies, I think at some level this incident has shaken everybody.