Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

Quite a bit premature I think. 11 out 13 ODI hundreds have come in the subcontinent. 1 hundred against England in England' date= 1 hundred in Australia but that too was against Sri Lanka. A terrific overall record already, but too many blanks still to be filled.
Whats with the habbit of putting down any achievement on SC picthes . why are some of us so insecure ?

I put down these achievements purely because 90% of all ODIs played in the subcontinent end up being played on roads even I could go and bat on. I am going purely by what I see. Small boundaries, with ropes being brought in even further, stupifyingly fast outfields that mean you don't have to earn your runs, wickets with zero help for the faster bowlers, wickets where you play through the line at will, wickets on which technically inept players like the Rainas, the Yusufs and the Yuvrajs score heaps. Just going by what I see.

ABDV, guy is amazing. No offense yo kohli but ABDV is notch higher than him. AMAZING test player + odi player + t20. Complete package. He has done ok, but most of his centuries are against sril lanka i believe?. But sure is consistent i would give him that, but destructive? hell no.

When I hear the word destructive, it usually means one that evokes fear in the bowler. MSD,Richards,Sehwag,Yuvi,Raina,KP,Gayle,Gilchrist,Hayden have that effect. Kohli is a meethi chhuri....he'll cut you up with a rapier instead of clubbing you. He is destructive but the bowler doesn't realize it until the damage has been done. Of course, he is not the most destructive player though.

don't listen to audioman. he's a lungan whose team has been raped again by us. 4-1 *****es. :hysterical::hysterical:
He has a point but I would still point to why no one else is scoring as much as him with same batting conditions. I beleive he has shots and technique to do well in non-subcontinental conditions too but it all depends on his temperament over long run ...so as audioman mentioned it may be too early to call him a legend.
Quite a bit premature I think. 11 out 13 ODI hundreds have come in the subcontinent. 1 hundred against England in England' date=' 1 hundred in Australia but that too was against Sri Lanka. A terrific overall record already, but too many blanks still to be filled.[/quote'] how many hundreds does great sachin has against australia in australia and against SA in SA.
He has a point but I would still point to why no one else is scoring as much as him with same batting conditions. I beleive he has shots and technique to do well in non-subcontinental conditions too but it all depends on his temperament over long run ...so as audioman mentioned it may be too early to call him a legend.
he doesn't have a point. kohli has done well everywhere including sa,england,oz,wi
When I hear the word destructive' date= it usually means one that evokes fear in the bowler.MSD,Richards,Sehwag,Yuvi,Raina,KP,Gayle,Gilchrist,Hayden have that effect. Kohli is a meethi chhuri....he'll cut you up with a rapier instead of clubbing you. He is destructive but the bowler doesn't realize it until the damage has been done. Of course, he is not the most destructive player though.
Bud, the way Kohli is playing these days everytime he goes past 50 bowlers know what's coming next and are cr@pping their pants. Just ask our padosis north and suth of the border :giggle:
Bud' date=' the way Kohli is playing these days everytime he goes past 50 bowlers know what's coming next and are cr@pping their pants. Just ask our padosis north and suth of the border :giggle:[/quote'] ask padosis from da narth and blackies from suth about a player named... GILCHRIST. They will **** in their pants right away...
afridi but has lost it a bit but still no 1 in t20. in odi can't look much further than umar akmal.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Thanks for those 2 gems :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: