Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

92 - No Impact - we played Final 96 - So many controversies from Pak's perspective, u can cheer from ur end though 99 - No impact - we played Final 2003 - Brilliant chase from Ind, vs finest bowling attack of Pak, I do appreciate ind win (what in 2007? T20? seriously?) 2011 - unlike 03, its "worse team lost" instead of "better team won"... I watched all of those live and this is how I remember them, just my view.. my opinion, take it or leave it, Im not imposing it to anyone...
So you are that person in Kab phodenge ad?:cantstop:

Yesterday night they were showing Benson and Hedges 1985 series, India Vs Pakistan was the first match and was Azhar's first match outside the subcontinent. India were chasing and were in trouble with 3 quick wickets and then Azhar and Gavaskar came to the crease. The way Azhar batted was just mouthwatering. Some of the flicks and cuts he played against Imran Khan and a young Akram were terrific. Still one of my favorite BATSMAN to watch. Only if......

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cricket-world-cup-2015/content/story/830669.html
"I was in Pakistan when it first appeared and was taken with its ability to both needle and empathise with the Pakistani fan. It had precisely the effect I imagine was the intention. It riled people up to respond: Pakistan have more ODI wins against India overall, so the ad was misrepresentative."
"I'm no Don Draper, but if an ad heightens anticipation for a product and is lauded for being well-made, then its work is done. Given the general excellence of Indian advertising, be sure they have versions ready as updates after the game, for both results."
"Most likeable, though, is that the promo gives the rivalry a lightness it has rarely had. It has made a deeply complex, often troubling contest less fraught, even if only fleetingly. Here, laugh about it, and if you're a little offended, then that's bearable collateral. It's much better on the health of nations, after all, to poke fun at each other rather than launch missiles."

I'd advise my Pakistani brethren to dispose of these firecrackers as such old expired ones will pose a serious danger to their physical and psychological well-being. Or maybe burst them the next time you beat Sri Lanka or Bangladesh. As for beating India in a World Cup: w9bgwm.png HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!