5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

ohhhhh ya thats a must :D:two_thumbs_up:
u do know free wifi is almost impossible right? talking about full statehood,dont think delhi will get that. halving the electricity bill amounts,lakhs of cctv cameras are very difficult task with considering delhi`s budget.dont have high hopes,if he fulfills even half of the promises ,it'll be a decent job

I honestly think this Delhi statehood bid is a rubbish argument. --- Delhi is deprived of some metrics/ facilities which a normal state has --- In return Delhi is the capital which means thousands of bureaucrats find employment in the city which boosts the economy. A trickle down effect. It is a symbiotic relationship. Delhi it seems wants to have its cake and eat it too. The rest of the country pays for it. While surajmal's thread on moving the capital was created out of frustration, if Delhi does indeed want to become a state its time to move the capital and all the economic benefit which that entails. Make some place like Nagpur/Indore which is central the capital. I am sure the people there will welcome it.

u do know free wifi is almost impossible right? talking about full statehood,dont think delhi will get that. halving the electricity bill amounts,lakhs of cctv cameras are very difficult task with considering delhi`s budget.dont have high hopes,if he fulfills even half of the promises ,it'll be a decent job
I think it is foolish to expect anyone to fully fulfill their promises. However, it is expected that he lays a good foundation for all that he promised over these 5 years. Also, let's not jump the gun here. What has Modi accomplished in ~8 months? Obviously it isn't possible to just cough up so much money to get free wi-fi, thousands of CCTV cameras etc. But hopefully Kejriwal does manage to provide some subsidies on utility costs and focuses more on safety within the city (and not just woman safety). The amount of people getting mugged in Delhi is ridiculous.

I think it is foolish to expect anyone to fully fulfill their promises. However, it is expected that he lays a good foundation for all that he promised over these 5 years. Also, let's not jump the gun here. What has Modi accomplished in ~8 months? Obviously it isn't possible to just cough up so much money to get free wi-fi, thousands of CCTV cameras etc. But hopefully Kejriwal does manage to provide some subsidies on utility costs and focuses more on safety within the city (and not just woman safety). The amount of people getting mugged in Delhi is ridiculous.
1st u say what has modi done in 8 motnhs and then u say dont expect kejriwal to fulfill all his promises and judge him after 5 years, lol nice double standards. .why shouldnt kejriwal fulfill all his promises?i too will like u guys jump and ask what has kejriwal done in 2 months,4 moths 8 months and so on. what has kejriwal done in 1 day?say speak,i want answers,i want the free wifi from tomorrow :hitler:

1st u say what has modi done in 8 motnhs and then u say dont expect kejriwal to fulfill all his promises and judge him after 5 years, lol nice double standards. .why shouldnt kejriwal fulfill all his promises?i too will like u guys jump and ask what has kejriwal done in 2 months,4 moths 8 months and so on. what has kejriwal done in 1 day?say speak,i want answers,i want the free wifi from tomorrow :hitler:
I wasn't admonishing Modi for not accomplishing much in 8 months. I was just using him as an example to say that you can't magically produce results within a short time period. There are some people who are asking for electricity bills to be cut even before Kejriwal is sworn in. :cantstop:

I wasn't admonishing Modi for not accomplishing much in 8 months. I was just using him as an example to say that you can't magically produce results within a short time period. There are some people who are asking for electricity bills to be cut even before Kejriwal is sworn in. :cantstop:
AAP is very efficient and doesn't need to be sworn in to do things, look at the talk by the Okhla winner..so fast

i know.people need to be realistic.if modi or kejriwal fulfill half of their promises,they would have done a decent job but the public is very impatient nowadays,they want quick results.lets see how kejriwal cope up with those expectations,i myself am prepoared to give him 2 years of time and then judge him

i know.people need to be realistic.if modi or kejriwal fulfill half of their promises' date='they would have done a decent job but the public is very impatient nowadays,they want quick results.lets see how kejriwal cope up with those expectations,i myself am prepoared to give him 2 years of time and then judge him[/quote'] Uninformed voters are one of the faults of democracy, but the good thing is that it applies to all parties. When AAP voters will see BJP not fulfilling the promises in their manifesto (or doing it very slowly), hopefully they will not blame Kejriwal for taking his time.

LOL! I cannot believe you are going after a guy in a small state of Delhi to a guy who is the PM who has unlimited money, power and resources at his disposal. If Modi decides to peg the Indian rupee to the US dollar to curb runaway inflation for example - he will get approval for it in 1 week. That is the kind of power he has - which even Congress didn't have for a decent amount of time thanks to coalition agreements and gov't. So if Modi at least doesn't get his agenda of bringing back black money, "made in India" manufaturing growth, curbing corruption throughout the nation, development - in the next 2-3 years - he is an abject failure. One needs to at least pass bills that will move his agenda forward or he has failed. Whether his agenda succeeds or not is another story. But I highly doubt it as Modi is a chamcha of Ambani and a couple of other top guys who threw thousands of crores at him for campaigning etc. Either way, I hope Modi solves the black money and corruption issue - if he cannot solve that he is an absolute fraud.

Kejriwal can demand all he wants' date=' he will soon realize he won a municipal election :)[/quote'] How sad for a municipal election country's PM, whole ministry and hundreds of incumbent MPs stopped whole functioning of govt and descended in municipality for campaign and still couldn't win more than 3 of 70s seats. Next time Modi/Shah should target a gram-panchayat election. :giggle: