Delhi Court blocks Delhi rape BBC documentary

AmreekanDesi

"It is good that this film was made, it will reveal how many men think like Nirbhaya's rapist," - This is the words of the producer So this is her whole goal of making this video?
and rapist said whatever he was fed by lawyer during the trial.

This is what is needed and this is what the documentary will help with. Just like people can't mouth castiest comments against SC and STs without fearing a jail term....even anti victim comments or comments that blame women for rape should be made criminal....with jail terms.That will go a long way in helping the cause.

Why there was no interview of the guy who was with the girls beaten while trying to protect her? I got this from FB.
The guy has been interviewed many times.I haven't seen the documentary as I find such things emotionally draining ...but from what I have read...he was.
I was ignoring the fact that the unbiased maker covers every detail, interviews everyone except the guy who was beaten enough that he could not move. Who was there with her on the bus. Now i think that it was because...if he was interviewed it would have just diluted the poison...so the guy who tried his best to fight against the rapists alone is ignored, so she can go ahead with how everyone in India thinks like a rapist agenda, what else can be the reason!
How the eff do people even try to use this logic.The man saw his friend being rapel and disemboweled...he was beaten up badly.How on earth do such people believe he would have diluted the poison.He is the one who experienced the horror with her.Why on earth would he try to dilute the poison.These sick people who use any damn logic to justify their sympathy for the rape are the dangerous lot. When you read these comments...you realize how effed up they and their upbringing is.

Actually number of sexual assaults doubled in Mumbai post Nirbaya incident. We tend to treat exclusively as a societal issue and not a mental issue. We somehow tend to think protests. lynching rapists will fix the issue. It won't. Some of the rapists may remain docile for a while. Moment they find an opportunity. Lone girl. nobody is around. boom he sets off. Some plan elaborately to rape someone.. These are mental . Here is a small stat of rape in US. jl5hjr.jpg Majority of the rapes right in their home . This is even scarier than India. Atleast in India you can feel safe at home.
The rapes don't increase...the victims report the cases more. The number of reported cases is probably just the tip of the iceberg. It is well documented that almost 96 %(was in the newspaper) cases of rapes are committed by people known to the victims.Family ,friends ,teachers, neighbors ,colleagues and casual acquaintances. Most child abuse happens by people the child trusts. Most non reporting also happens in such cases...specially if family is involved.

Yeah...it makes people uncomfortable ...so lets not see it. Yes it is an overhill battle for the likes of the victims parents...so lets not show it. Just put the sheet over our heads and things will be fine. We didn't see it ,we didn't feel it.People get raped and disemboweled....why should we feel anything....as long as it didn't happen to them..why bother. If the victims parents want to tell what they felt... share the trauma... it is too bollywood .

I just saw it :(( I understand that she was very brave and her parents are brave. The country wants change, people want change and things are changing. The police caught them in almost no time, justice is being done. Yes there are idiots and they don't even know what's wrong in raping a woman. It could be due to poverty and their upbringing. That's all I saw, the fight of this generation and everybody in India against this thinking.

The guy has been interviewed many times.I haven't seen the documentary as I find such things emotionally draining ...but from what I have read...he was. .
No, he wasnt interviewed in this docu. Has been interviewed before by news channels.

Yeah...it makes people uncomfortable ...so lets not see it. Yes it is an overhill battle for the likes of the victims parents...so lets not show it. Just put the sheet over our heads and things will be fine. We didn't see it ,we didn't feel it.People get raped and disemboweled....why should we feel anything....as long as it didn't happen to them..why bother. If the victims parents want to tell what they felt... share the trauma... it is too bollywood .
Thing is people have seen it 100 times already on news channels, crime patrol, etc. I have not problem showing it, but it is not going to change anything.

Thing is people have seen it 100 times already on news channels' date=' crime patrol, etc. I have not problem showing it, but it is not going to change anything.[/quote'] That is a difference of opinion.People who feel like you can ignore...people who feel this will make a difference should have an option too.

That is a difference of opinion.People who feel like you can ignore...people who feel this will make a difference should have an option too.
It is not just black and white. What about gray? People who have criminal tendencies. They will also take some things form what rapist says. Like they should kill and bury the girl and than leaving her alive. What about those parents who have young daughters? Dont you think a lot of young girls can lose their freedom due to fear that their parents might have.