Delhi Court blocks Delhi rape BBC documentary

AmreekanDesi

Always trying to rope others in. Rope is a word similar to your national past time.
This is your first and last warning, dont try to act smart. I dont know if you think someone "baited" you and if thats the case then report posts. If you continue to insult people then you wont last here for long.

:hatsoff: To this line of attack. This will certainly bring Indians a good name internationally. After the govt's stupidity, Yatha raja tatha praja is being proved again and again.
govt came into picture much after a huge hue and cry was made on times Now by Arnab Goswami. Govt came into picture after each and every party member raised the issue in Rajya Sabha and asked Home Minister to take action. The people sitting in parliament are your and mine representatives, what is government suppose to do in this case? Yatha Raja Tatha Praja, is this the reason for 100 main se 99 beimaan in India. See one of the beimaan who ruled us for 10 years has been summoned today in coal block allocation.

My theory on this is very simple 1) As a country you should definitely look into root causes of such incidents, change mentality. We need all the awareness and exposure required for this. Use every resource, make sure incidents are highlighted 2) However, as an independent country, others have absolutely no business poking their nose in our affairs. BBC or CNN or US or UK are not altruistic messiahs who only have our best interests in heart. They just want to pander to their user base. We should definitely oppose any such instances of others trying to malign our country or use such things for their own advantage,

My theory on this is very simple 1) As a country you should definitely look into root causes of such incidents, change mentality. We need all the awareness and exposure required for this. Use every resource, make sure incidents are highlighted 2) However, as an independent country, others have absolutely no business poking their nose in our affairs. BBC or CNN or US or UK are not altruistic messiahs who only have our best interests in heart. They just want to pander to their user base. We should definitely oppose any such instances of others trying to malign our country or use such things for their own advantage,
India is the only country to stage such huge protests for a rape. No country has done anything remotely. They all try to suppress let alone protest. This video was not made with any good intention. If she can donate all the money she gets out of this video to the victims family then i will trust her. It is never going to happen. But our gullible Indians were easily conned by this deceitful woman.

The documentary has given opportunities to feminists and idiots like Javed Akhtar ..to throw the majority of men under the same bus as the perps..There are people who think like this..but crores of them? And also to equate those who support the ban due to victims' rights issue, to be the same mindset as the Rapists! Men should be ashamed to walk around as per their opinion.. 0ffWTO2.jpg

Absolutely correct decision to ban the Documentary in India. When you're in my country' date=' play by my rules or GTFO.[/quote'] Every country can play that card. I take it that you have no issues with laws in say Saudi Arabia for example. Their land, their rules eh? Honestly every country has issues - best to face them.

Every country can play that card. I take it that you have no issues with laws in say Saudi Arabia for example. Their land, their rules eh? Honestly every country has issues - best to face them.
And what jurisdiction do you have to talk about my country and its rules?