Ok, I have had enough.

Ram

so you have had enough of him discussing important ecological concerns of our country and very possibly the world? may i suggest the mute button? if you think that as an individual with a public podium, using the same for raising awareness while doing his job is distracting, then you need to reexamine your humanity.

so you have had enough of him discussing important ecological concerns of our country and very possibly the world? may i suggest the mute button? if you think that as an individual with a public podium' date=' using the same for raising awareness while doing his job is distracting, then you need to reexamine your humanity.[/quote'] I am watching a cricket match, so the only thing i would want to hear about are cricket related issues, specifically the ones which pertain to the match at hand. Sure, if Arun Gulal loves turtle eggs, Bengali tigers, the environment and wants to promote awareness then more power to him, but going on endlessly about these things during a cricket match is downright annoying.

How does a light hearted thread turn into some bird awareness issue, seriously what happened to some good ole time pass Infact, I've had enough of these serious discussions where a small cricket score reaches algebra and what not, a joke is turned into a blaming game Jeez, show a smiley...its free

so you have had enough of him discussing important ecological concerns of our country and very possibly the world? may i suggest the mute button? if you think that as an individual with a public podium' date=' using the same for raising awareness while doing his job is distracting, then you need to reexamine your humanity.[/quote'] Loathing about Lal's sermons on environmental preservation during a cricket match has got NOTHING to do with my love or the lack of it for mother nature. I respect and love nature as much as you could ever possibly dream to do so, but i dont listen to commentary to increase my awareness on these issues. Just in case you didnt know, THIS IS A GOD FORESAKEN CRICKET MATCH PLAYED BETWEEN TWO INTERNATIONAL TEAMS. LAL IS PAID TO DO CRICKET COMMENTARY, AND NOT SPREAD AWARENESS. It is just BASIC professional ethics to stick to your job and not digress. And not just this, Lal frequently alludes to his cricket academy while on commentary. Bottom line - This is NOT a platform for spreading awareness. There are other appropriate platforms, let him use that. Who is going to complain ? And yes, please stop playing moral police going around exposing people's failings. We arleady had one poster try that before and now he is nowhere to be seen.
so you have had enough of him discussing important ecological concerns of our country and very possibly the world? may i suggest the mute button? if you think that as an individual with a public podium' date=' using the same for raising awareness while doing his job is distracting, then you need to reexamine your humanity.[/quote'] Ever heard of the concept of staying on topic?