Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

Rr will smash the mindians today,totally superior team in batting ,bowling and fielding. Bambis will finish last with hacks and bygones like bhajji,pollard,tare,rayudu,vinee etc and a chit leader in nohit
true unfortunately....

My bad. Stupid CI with wrong info. I take it back but still :mi: where they firstly retain garbage players like Hackadu and then drop him
We lost the IPL at the auctions itself, just going thro the motions now.. Have to wait for another Auction to get a team of substance..

One thing that has not changed an iota in 8 years of IPL - How effin obnoxious and hate-worthy the Mumbai Indians have been.. (despite have Sachin in their roster). I hated these gangsters before, I hate them now. I'd rather have the equally obnoxious KKR win one more title than to see MI do well.

One thing that has not changed an iota in 8 years of IPL - How effin obnoxious and hate-worthy the Mumbai Indians have been.. (despite have Sachin in their roster). I hated these gangsters before, I hate them now. I'd rather have KKR win one more title than to see MI do well.
Agreed bro...rather see KKR win this IPL :friends: