Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

What are the skill sets of VK? What is doing in MI? Who brought him here? I mean WTF? Not the he's the only reason for MI sucking but what was the pressing need to get this reject in the squad? Are MI managers retards? Why have they assembled all those Bisi Bele Canara rejects in MI? For years I've hated these Canara Bilalos and effing they all assembled in MI... :wall:

What are the skill sets of VK? What is doing in MI? Who brought him here? I mean WTF? Not the he's the only reason for MI sucking but what was the pressing need to get this reject in the squad? Are MI managers retards? Why have they assembled all those Bisi Bele Canara rejects in MI? For years I've hated these Canara Bilalos and effing they all assembled in MI... :wall:
VK and gang kept giving 200+ runs for RCB under Tenvic Prasad. After Mallya kicked the whole bowling dept out, tenvic Kumble managed to get them at MI. :haha:

Supporting MI not good for ur BP..:nervous: be cool mate

VK and gang kept gave 200+ runs for RCB under Tenvic Prasad. After Mallya kicked the whole bowling dept out' date=' tenvic Kumble managed to get them at MI. :haha:[/quote'] its not that simple .. all these trundlers are associated with kumble in some capacity

The bowling attack is just embarrassing Should drop Malinga for next match
I don't see that happening. If they had Johnson, then Malinga would be replaced immediately with McCleneghan or de Lange. But they need a strike bowler who can pick up wickets up front. Malinga isn't doing that though...