Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

No no' date=' he has the ability.The point Precambrian was making was, whether Wahab (Other Pakistani bowlers)[b']could do this on consistent basis on all type of pitches in test matches.I doubt it.If he can do it over next 7-10 years , he can atleast get close to Waqar.
As we saw last game Dale Steyn played in this is hard to do every game. If the question is ability then yes Pakistanis disproportionately have the ability to bowl extremely fast. Case closed. You want to talk about consistent fast bowlers on all types of pitches well you can probably count them on one hand....no idea why Jihad is being waged on Pak fast bowlers....and yes that one hand would consist of some pretty famous Pakistanis.
I know Pakistan won the first test and lost the next one by an innings. I now understand your standards for performance is really low since you are talking up "3fers" as some sort of big achievement. :cantstop: Steyn averaged 22, Philander 23, heck even Mohammad Irfan averaged 26 in that test series. Junaid Khan however averaged 54.
And your standard is so low that you are setting a 2 test match series criteria for a career. No wonder indian bowling never really excelled.
No no' date=' he has the ability.The point Precambrian was making was, whether Wahab (Other Pakistani bowlers)could do this on consistent basis on all type of pitches in test matches.I doubt it.If he can do it over next 7-10 years , he can atleast get close to Waqar.[/quote'] Other day Dake Steyn got smacked by Brendan Mac , Does that makes him not good enough? A good batsman on a flat bangladesh pitch when well set and on song can probably hit out anyone. Tim Southee got smacked against India and Tendulkar, Does that makes him not good enough?The poster above has made some valid and neutral points, Also somewhat fast bowlers are generally on expensive side but that is what aggressive fast bowling is about, Either you could get over the batsman or you could for once get teared apart but this develops a chance of taking wicket, A wicket taking fast bowler is likely to have an higher ER and few bad days, Even Waqar once in his career went for plenty but did that stop him from going on to become a great?
Other day Dake Steyn got smacked by Brendan Mac ' date=' Does that makes him not good enough? A good batsman on a flat bangladesh pitch when well set and on song can probably hit out anyone. Tim Southee got smacked against India and Tendulkar, Does that makes him not good enough?The poster above has made some valid and neutral points, Also somewhat fast bowlers are generally on expensive side but that is what aggressive fast bowling is about, Either you could get over the batsman or you could for once get teared apart but this develops a chance of taking wicket, A wicket taking fast bowler is likely to have an higher ER and few bad days, Even Waqar once in his career went for plenty but did that stop him from going on to become a great?[/quote'] Can W ahab shows sustained excellence in test cricket for next 7-8 years.We shall see.

In gully and tape ball cricket, There is unlikely to be any great field, Batsmen tend to go for hits and shots. I think from there on this mentality comes in, With a tape ball in hand and no field to play with, One tends to beat fire with fire, And well known fast bowlers being generally idols of people here help the motive. Batting is an art, Technique, Temperament, Construction of an innings, Finding the gaps while bisecting the field and playing the ball on merit and lack of a real good system have limited the number of batsmen coming through with these qualities under art of batting. However to be a Fast Bowler, Mainly talent is required with bit of concontration and head. And that is why mostly alot of fast bowlers come through, And as a Pakistani who himself played gully cricket and tape ball, Never really wanted to hold the bat much because that needed hand eye co ordination and lots of tick marks but as a fast bowler I could easily run in and bowl because thats what i've got to do.

As we saw last game Dale Steyn played in this is hard to do every game. If the question is ability then yes Pakistanis disproportionately have the ability to bowl extremely fast. Case closed. You want to talk about consistent fast bowlers on all types of pitches well you can probably count them on one hand....no idea why Jihad is being waged on Pak fast bowlers....and yes that one hand would consist of some pretty famous Pakistanis.
an other one of your biases..:cantstop: you are a case. No they are not. When you just state something without substantiation its like a fart, catches attention because its nasty.
Did you not see the game against SA, oh wait why would you? Worry about your own tundlers. At least we gave Aussies a fight and didn't bendover backwards after first 5 overs.
U didnt bendover backwards against aus bcoz west indies already broke ur back..1\4 .bits and pieces player like russel gave royal thrashing to ur supa phaast bowlers..
I have played with few padosis. Even the weakest guy had 30 yard run up . May be it is the culture. They like to run in and bowl fast. May be it is the tape ball culture.Same tape ball culture that ruined their batting.
This I agree,their tapeball culture has destroyed their style of batting.not a single class batsman coming out of Pakistan,only hacks galore
Bro it happens. Shami tried bowling those bouncers to Watson and Australia just like Riaz' date=' but got clobbered. Just deal with it. Just deal with the fact that even after pak's whole pace battery got demolished before the worldcup, they managed to build a decent one in just 15-20 days. #ProductionLine[/quote'] You seem to have missed the innings from 38 overs to around 44 overs, where in a period of 7 overs, Aus made just 21 runs. That was when Clarke and Watson were batting. Pak's whole pace battery getting demolished? :cantstop: So Pak pace battery is just one Junaid Khan?
And your standard is so low that you are setting a 2 test match series criteria for a career. No wonder indian bowling never really excelled.
Another golden piece of Lahori Logic. :haha: I am judging his career as a whole, by looking at the whole round amount of 18 (eighteen) test matches he has played so far in his career. And out of which 80-85% have been against Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe. You were the one who was spouting about his five fifers. let me ask you, didn't all these fifers come against the same country, SL? A country that in the last 5 years have only one consistently stellar performer, KC Sangakkara (AD Mathews came to the party only in the last year and half)? :cantstop: Indian bowling has excelled just enough to propel to world no.1 rankings in both tests and ODIs, and by your own contention, occupying three spots in the world's top 10 once - including Ishant Sharma occupying world no.7 ranking. :winky:
Doesnt matter they churn out fast bowlers like India churns out batsmen. I would have loved to have Wahab in the semis vs Australia. Pace matters bowling 150km consistently with swing thats very rare. Youre focusing too much on stats to show this speed and swing is irrelevant as opposed to ability to do so in the first place. The Pak fast bowlers have the ability to frequently hit 150 with control. Lets not pretend we wouldnt be salivating if they wore a blue jersey.
It's becoming like one of those ghetto threads where they were comparing live the speeds of Ind and Pak bowlers in a match and deciding that Pak pacers did better, regardless of the fact that Pak actually lost that match (from memory):haha: The whole point I am trying to establish, with cold and hard statistics, for the UMPTEENTH time, is that producing so called 150 km phaast boilers HAS NOT resulted in Pakistan enjoying dominance in bowling charts for sustained periods of time. At best it has been a series or two, at worst, a mere few overs (like Wahab Riaz spell in Sydney - ultimately making no difference to the contest, and was carted around in his last spell). All names, and no performances to show off in the last 12 years. That is a huge sample period boss.

I am a Pakistan fan and while i agree that Pakistan has not produced an Atg quickie since Wasim and Waqar, they have produced a number of good quicks. Look at the recent world cup. Its x good bowling attack, they complement each othet well. And this was despite the fact thet Junaid was injured, otherwise it would have been an even bettet attack

Main side. All 3 can hit 150kph if you didn't notice.
No they cannot. Rahat can hit early 140's, ehsan typically bowls high 130's, and the less said the better regarding Sohail However Irfan, Junaid and Wahab are better than all tge Indian pacers except perhaps Shami