By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

1 tactical nuke and your punjab regiment will be no more.
same goes for your pashtun warriors as well. Besides one tactical nuke is not enough. You don't think we are stupid enough to deploy the entire regiment in one location do you ? Or are you the same fool as your abdali forefathers who underestimated their opposition and got their asses kicked by the punjabis ?? Or do you jaahils not know any history at all ?

same goes for your pashtun warriors as well. Besides one tactical nuke is not enough. You don't think we are stupid enough to deploy the entire regiment in one location do you ? Or are you the same fool as your abdali forefathers who underestimated their opposition and got their asses kicked by the punjabis ?? Or do you jaahils not know any history at all ?
A few nukes across the border and than send in the troops to finish your Regiments. A few years of punjabis ruling peshawar is all they have in their history, let them celebrate it.

A few nukes across the border and than send in the troops to finish your Regiments. A few years of punjabis ruling peshawar is all they have in their history, let them celebrate it.
They have a few years worth ruling in peshawar is because peshawar doesn't have much value - just like much of afghanistan. you talking about few nukes- we have nukes too. And your pakhtun lands are way easier to nuke than entire india- keep that in mind. what you don't have, is recent track record of beating indians on the field of war- which we have. pashtuns, punjabis and bangalis- all forms of pakis have been beaten by us in war. You haven't won any and won't win any in the future either. Incase you didn't know, our regiments don't sit together in one clump like the primitive pashtun warriors of the past, when deployed. tactical nukes win a few battles, not the war. that is won in only three ways: defeating the enemy military capabilities, getting the enemy to surrender and nuking the enemy to surrender. We have done 2 of the 3. you have done zero outta 3.

They have a few years worth ruling in peshawar is because peshawar doesn't have much value - just like much of afghanistan. you talking about few nukes- we have nukes too. And your pakhtun lands are way easier to nuke than entire india- keep that in mind. what you don't have, is recent track record of beating indians on the field of war- which we have. pashtuns, punjabis and bangalis- all forms of pakis have been beaten by us in war. You haven't won any and won't win any in the future either.
pak army won't win but the ummah will we will conquer india again as is prophesied, you don't believe it good for you but let's pray you live long enough to see it. And pashtun lands are up to herat so you will never decimate us but your punjabi warriors will be no more.

pak army won't win but the ummah will we will conquer india again as is prophesied, you don't believe it good for you but let's pray you live long enough to see it. And pashtun lands are up to herat so you will never decimate us but your punjabi warriors will be no more.
ummah won't either. your prophecies are no more special than a hundred other failed prophecies. But do remember that we live in the day and age of drones. Drones in individual hands and one of these days, your false religious shrines will not be protected by allah either. That is a prophecy you should be more worried about than prophecies of conquest which you can never do in the first place. Your pashtun lands are not up to herat, they are in the soleiman ranges. You pashtuns took away herat from the iranians and committed genocide there just a few centuries ago. Don't think the Iranians or the Indians have forgotten. Qandahar to kabul, peshawar to quetta. That is your land and one day soon, you lot will be restricted to it. Given that our punjabi warriors are better trained, more numerous, better equipped and better paid, you pashtuns don't stand a chance. You will run away or be decimated just like you were by the americans.

ummah won't either. your prophecies are no more special than a hundred other failed prophecies. But do remember that we live in the day and age of drones. Drones in individual hands and one of these days, your false religious shrines will not be protected by allah either. That is a prophecy you should be more worried about than prophecies of conquest which you can never do in the first place. Your pashtun lands are not up to herat, they are in the soleiman ranges. You pashtuns took away herat from the iranians and committed genocide there just a few centuries ago. Don't think the Iranians or the Indians have forgotten. Qandahar to kabul, peshawar to quetta. That is your land and one day soon, you lot will be restricted to it. Given that our punjabi warriors are better trained, more numerous, better equipped and better paid, you pashtuns don't stand a chance. You will run away or be decimated just like you were by the americans.
Iranians haha those iranians who forcefully converted everyone they could to shia, herat is a proud sunni city, definitely won't be turning shia or falling in shia hands anytime soon. whose gonna restrict us? you? even today we are majority in Afghanistan despite 4 million pashtuns in pakistan.

Iranians haha those iranians who forcefully converted everyone they could to shia, herat is a proud sunni city, definitely won't be turning shia or falling in shia hands anytime soon. whose gonna restrict us? you? even today we are majority in Afghanistan despite 4 million pashtuns in pakistan.
they forcefully converted to shias so what ? most muslim conversions have been forceful, especially in afghanistan. You pashtuns were forcefully converted by yackub al laith saffar as well. I personally won't restrict you, just like you personally won't be able to do squat. But suffice to say, you lot have gained a lot of attention and will be restricted by rest of the world- pashtuns, gulf arabs and muslims in general. You can see the trend already and your extremism is simply reaction to failure in propagation.

We just need to unleash the punjab regiment. Remember them ? Battle of Attock' date=' Battle of Peshawar comes to mind. A few sikh soldiers made you pakhtun warriors cry for mummy.[/quote'] Don't forget Rajasthani rajputs. A 40,000 Rajput army pummeled a 100,000 Arab invaders in 730 CE. Their caliphate **** had no balls to attack us for centuries after this defeat. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rajasthan

they forcefully converted to shias so what ? most muslim conversions have been forceful, especially in afghanistan. You pashtuns were forcefully converted by yackub al laith saffar as well. I personally won't restrict you, just like you personally won't be able to do squat. But suffice to say, you lot have gained a lot of attention and will be restricted by rest of the world- pashtuns, gulf arabs and muslims in general. You can see the trend already and your extremism is simply reaction to failure in propagation.
any proof that most have been forceful?, Some may have been forcefully converted but as there is hardly any historical proof you are just making assumptions.

any proof that most have been forceful?' date=' Some may have been forcefully converted but as there is hardly any historical proof you are just making assumptions.[/quote'] Ofcourse there is proof. Yaqub al Laith al Saffar's biography, from his own court author, sponsored by yaqub al Laith exists. It is because of him that Pashtuns are muslims, it is him who first converted the citizens of Bost, Ghazni and Waziristan to Islam by force. Clearly mentioned. As i said, you pashtuns know very little of your own history, thats the problem. You make the same mistakes as your ancestors and go nowhere, living in a tribalistic hellhole of dog-eat-dog with zero political or military leadership, except brief periods when all the stars align and there is a power vacuum in the area. historically, pashtuns have been non factors in the military and political scene of afghanistan and the surrounding areas. And today you are not in hegemonic position either.

Ofcourse there is proof. Yaqub al Laith al Saffar's biography, from his own court author, sponsored by yaqub al Laith exists. It is because of him that Pashtuns are muslims, it is him who first converted the citizens of Bost, Ghazni and Waziristan to Islam by force. Clearly mentioned. As i said, you pashtuns know very little of your own history, thats the problem. You make the same mistakes as your ancestors and go nowhere, living in a tribalistic hellhole of dog-eat-dog with zero political or military leadership, except brief periods when all the stars align and there is a power vacuum in the area. historically, pashtuns have been non factors in the military and political scene of afghanistan and the surrounding areas. And today you are not in hegemonic position either.
I am glad that We are muslim today otherwise we will be pagan worshipers or stone worshipers. And you are doing a great disfavour to the great sufis who converted thousands of people to islam, need I remind you kandahar, herat even peshawar were all great sufi cities (herat/kandahar still are) before the wahabis infiltrated, our greatest poets Kushal khan and rehman baba were both sufis. Rest of your post is irrelevant bull crap.

Time and again you post random crap from the internet and when called out on the blatant lies that you post' date=' cop out by suggesting that it is from a third party source. Well, you posted it ahead of a trillion other pieces of information, so you believed it coz it suited or agenda, right ? Or maybe your lack of intelligence renders you incapable of separating facts from tripe.[/quote'] Loads of BS. it wasnt a random crap. it was a research report published by Guardian. so do u mean should we belive your Crap of news like (TOI, HT, etc ) over Guradian ? Becoz of what ? Becoz it suited your Agenda ? as i said if you have a ***ing problem with report thn sue them ... Or you can Sue Mr. Obama as well ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: "Obama: Gandhi Would Be Shocked by Religious Intolerance in India" ... simple. Everyone here posted and created a thread about Pakistan becoz its suited thre Agenda. and What are you ? a 1st world country Shuppa Pawwa ? I can create a thread about minorities problem in India as well, and will make sure to update it each and every day, and post random news by Pick and Choose. but why should I ? I am not Obsessed with Shuppa Pawwa India. "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" Get this in your head.

Can anyone sane here let me know if Muslims are actually hated this much in India or all the retards in India decided to register on ICF? (Not all posters are retarded, there are some very good posters too)
Unlike most here, I think I qualify the sane criteria in your question. And I'm humble too, to boot. Muslims hated in India?? That would be odd when around 15%-18% of India is Muslim. And Indian Muslims aren't the masochist types, by and large. I don't know about the other Indian Muslims, but in my case its quite the opposite. I'd say there are clear levels of narcissism. I can only tell you this. My paternal grandparents migrated from what was the NWFP before the partition of India to Bombay (now Mumbai) for business purposes. And they were always of the opinion that coming to India was a good decision. I don't want to get onto the whole arguement of who is more tolerant etc etc. That has been done to death in this thread. But our constitution and our laws are definitely more tolerant. The concept of India, as a country for everyone who resides here is a lot more inclusive than the concept of Pakistan, which is primarily a country for Muslims of the subcontinent. :isalute:

Unlike most here, I think I qualify the sane criteria in your question. And I'm humble too, to boot. Muslims hated in India?? That would be odd when around 15%-18% of India is Muslim. And Indian Muslims aren't the masochist types, by and large. I don't know about the other Indian Muslims, but in my case its quite the opposite. I'd say there are clear levels of narcissism. I can only tell you this. My paternal grandparents migrated from what was the NWFP before the partition of India to Bombay (now Mumbai) for business purposes. And they were always of the opinion that coming to India was a good decision. I don't want to get onto the whole arguement of who is more tolerant etc etc. That has been done to death in this thread. But our constitution and our laws are definitely more tolerant. The concept of India, as a country for everyone who resides here is a lot more inclusive than the concept of Pakistan, which is primarily a country for Muslims of the subcontinent. :isalute:
:hatsoff:

:hatsoff: Mariyamjee

Loads of BS. it wasnt a random crap. it was a research report published by Guardian. so do u mean should we belive your Crap of news like (TOI, HT, etc ) over Guradian ? Becoz of what ? Becoz it suited your Agenda ? as i said if you have a ***ing problem with report thn sue them ... Or you can Sue Mr. Obama as well ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: "Obama: Gandhi Would Be Shocked by Religious Intolerance in India" ... simple. Everyone here posted and created a thread about Pakistan becoz its suited thre Agenda. and What are you ? a 1st world country Shuppa Pawwa ? I can create a thread about minorities problem in India as well, and will make sure to update it each and every day, and post random news by Pick and Choose. but why should I ? I am not Obsessed with Shuppa Pawwa India. "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" Get this in your head.
Barack Obama knows nothing about India, he says these things to placate certain sections in geopolitics even his electorate knows this and hates this about him, you know this too. Throwing this statement around does not make India intolerant but what it highlights is Paki mentality and insecurity. Two nation theory is a faild concept, pakistani people are intolerant and self destructive, India will outlive your mullah nation because democratic ideals are ingrained in Indians.

:hatsoff: love it when this happens. Normally there would be no response from other side.