Mumbai "Indians" are the Pakistan of IPL

Detonator

Mumbai Indians are like Paki in that they have the worst fans of any cricket team worldwide - obnoxious' date=' delusional and lacking in cricket knowledge :finger:[/quote'] Are you sure about that? Me think CSK fans are obnoxious, abusive, have little knowledge of cricket and pretty much delusional... Where have you seen MI fans calling others swine etc?

Are you sure about that? Me think CSK fans are obnoxious, abusive, have little knowledge of cricket and pretty much delusional... Where have you seen MI fans calling others swine etc?
:agree:

Are you sure about that? Me think CSK fans are obnoxious, abusive, have little knowledge of cricket and pretty much delusional... Where have you seen MI fans calling others swine etc?
What CSK fans?? :confused: Except for the handful of demented and delusional people on ICF, Karunalalitha and the 18 extras in the Whistle podu song, there are NO CSK fans whatsoever. They are as imaginary as Batman, Superman, Nehra's intelligence etc. Haven't you seen the stadium is the CSK games. Its majorly empty. I've seen libraries that make more noise.