The French Open 2015

Cricketics

It's 2015, in 2015 how can a grandslam not have floodlights. It's pathetic really. I've got to be honest even thought I want Novak to win the whole thing, I'm not going to be as disappointed now as I was in 2013. You can't blame him or Murray if they are exhausted on Sunday. They'll have played 3 days back to back and unlike masters events this is more demanding physically and mentally. Joke slam. Real joke. As for the match it's been quite intense but I've found some of the long rallies rather repetitive and boring a bit like AO 2014 and their US0 2012 match. Rafa and Fed bring a different style of tennis and it's interesting because of that. These two player too alike and it's yawn worthy at times. We still have more yawning to do tomorrow. Hopefully Novak rattles through the games quickly. Ok rant over.
Ya,their match up is probably the worse of the lot.stan vs novak in the final should be an interesting and exciting one

Ya' date='their match up is probably the worse of the lot.stan vs novak in the final should be an interesting and exciting one[/quote'] You know apart from perhaps a couple of shots. Novak 2nd serve, their sliding BH defensive shots if the net was a mirror you would see symmetry. Now some might like it, the Brits do cause they'll love anything he does even if it's crap, but the majority of neutrals and maybe even Novak fans like me, would say it's too similar to enjoy. I've been entertained more in Novak's defeats to Nadal, Federer and Wawrinka than I have in the matches he's won vs Murray. Anyways can't tell you how angry I am that this drab fest will still be going on tomorrow and giving one finalist a big advantage.

You know apart from perhaps a couple of shots. Novak 2nd serve, their sliding BH defensive shots if the net was a mirror you would see symmetry. Now some might like it, the Brits do cause they'll love anything he does even if it's crap, but the majority of neutrals and maybe even Novak fans like me, would say it's too similar to enjoy. I've been entertained more in Novak's defeats to Nadal, Federer and Wawrinka than I have in the matches he's won vs Murray. Anyways can't tell you how angry I am that this drab fest will still be going on tomorrow and giving one finalist a big advantage.
It will be only a big advantage to Wawrinka if Murray wins or takes it to the 5th set- because that will take atleast another hour and half or more. But if Nole comes out guns-blazing and Andy has a cold start, it could be over in 15 minutes and then it wouldn't be a big deal to face Wawrinka on Sunday.

The French Open 2015 Novak is the better player of the two, especially on clay. He has a much better second serve and his FH is a genuine weapon unlike Murray's. He lost the plot in the third set but now he would come out all gun blazing after the overnight rest. I don't expect this to go to a 5th set. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Grandslam win for Serena. She is nearing Steffi Graf's 22 titles. It is hard for her to still reach as she is beginging to be challenged a lot more now, but somehow she is still winning. Congrats to her. I have never been a fan of her. Have always liked Venus over Serena, but kudos to Serena for showing the determination years after years and continuing to win. Though I hope that one of the two german girls I like, Sabine Lisiki and Angelique Kerber, step up their game.

It's painful to watch Novak lose this, he kind of deserves the RTG just for being so much closer over the years. But Stan is playing what is needed and perhaps the only way to beat Novak. Lights out tennis! I also think although he's not showing visible signs, Novak doesn't have the legs on him than Stan does. I said on Friday night that it's always unfair if one finalist gets more rest time.

Stan's backhand is just superv. Best in the world. No wonder he has edge on lot of opponents. But DJOKER IS trying to come back here and make it 2 sets each.
The best single handed backhand I have ever seen and nothing comes even close. Unreal shot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just like that another RG loss for Novak, although this time not to Nadal. Stan played at an unbelievable level. If he had found this confidence before he would have been one of the top guys but better late than never. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man!! It was an epic final and I told ya the watch outcome depends on stan's racquet. I absolutely love stan wawrinka and so happy for him :nice: ,as far as novak is concerned,keep trying lad.even Federer lost 3 finals and 1 sf in a row before he won the title

And just like that another RG loss for Novak, although this time not to Nadal. Stan played at an unbelievable level. If he had found this confidence before he would have been one of the top guys but better late than never. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He has a great chance of Winning the Wimbledon this year