Did you feel ashamed of being Indian before 16th may 2014?

Raghav_12

Did you feel ashamed of being Indian before 16th may 2014?  

1. 1.

• Yes. I used to be ashamed of being an Indian.
    • No. I have never been ashamed. Modi or No Modi.

What Modi said: Some cursed their past life for being born in India What Hindu quoted: Earlier you felt ashamed for being born Indian.
From twitter. Our MSM media did what was always expected from them. Be biased and spin things. And what Modi said actually is true. I myself have heard that many times from people.

what % of indians in india are even going to remember this? This is the first year of his government with 4 to go. It will be long forgotten. However those NRI's and PIO's he meets will remember this meeting and fund the bjp.
Of course when it comes to polls 4 years times no one will vote based on this. But I am talking about image perception. Most will be pissed of about his comment and social media was what bjp's biggest strength during last elections . Rather than seeing what he did during the China or Korea trip ,Media is lapping it up and doing a good job of it . And seriously are u really saying he couldn't have raised funds without saying stuff like "ashamed to be an India ".I don't remember him saying stuff like this in US or Germany anything like this .Surely he raised funds there too?

^ some guys are pathetically low life in criticizing everything that is Modi. We have made progress on so many fronts. There are few mistakes as well but in a big democracy of ours, these things are bound to happen. Big picture is really shaping up and MSM is well aware of that. Their shops are going to shut off slowly as less and less people will entertain these idiotic propaganda.

^ some guys are pathetically low life in criticizing everything that is Modi. We have made progress on so many fronts. There are few mistakes as well but in a big democracy of ours, these things are bound to happen. Big picture is really shaping up and MSM is well aware of that. Their shops are going to shut off slowly as less and less people will entertain these idiotic propaganda.
That's why 16th May holds significance.That 31 pc needs to increase though or its back to the Dark Ages.

:facepalm: still discussing what wasnt said at all Modi said: Some of us cursed their past life for being born in India
Nope . he did not say "some of us ." But it does not matter , we must ignore the PM's inane utterances and not make a big deal out of this. After all , the MSM did not challenge him when he said the treasury was empty last year after coming to power.

Nope . he did not say "some of us ." But it does not matter , we must ignore the PM's inane utterances and not make a big deal out of this. After all , the MSM did not challenge him when he said the treasury was empty last year after coming to power.
He is talking about mental blockage/thinking of Indians. he isnt saying every Indian thinks "Arre pichale janam mein kyaa paap kiye thee ki hindustan mein paidaa ho gaye"? And many more passing thoughts comments Indian make among themselves. And he is speaking in Hindi. I know my Hindi. So please dont lie.

Dear Diary, There was a time when I was ashamed of being an Indian...my friends would tease me, woman would laugh at me. I used to stay irritated.. used to tear up my own speeches in public, never go to parliament, never do my homework (in interviews) and would even go missing for days and weeks together. Mommy used to be worried about me. We tried various PR therapies in Japan, Australia and where not. But I'd still be a butt of all the jokes in the country. I had lost hope..I wanted to end my political career which could never attain the escape velocity of Jupiter. However, one fine day a Sanghi doctor recommended Modi Sarkaar to me. I tried it and have never turned back ever since. I'm a changed man..All that was past, is gone. I attend the parliament like a good kid, I give loud passionate speeches (mommy and Patel uncle just cry at them). My brother-in-law is so elated that he distributed poories on his b'day. My sister too has finally decided to let her Shimla bungalow stand after demolishing it three times. We're a happy bunch now. Mommy has written to Gadkari Uncle to improve roads in Amethi (..and a footnote requesting him not to send any more of his garden produce). Meanwhile I also wrote to Smriti ji asking her help for my food park (that mannu uncle scrapped in 2013). We now firmly believe that ‪#‎AchheDin‬ are finally here and there is indeed hope. I'm now proud, of being an Indian. ‪#‎RahulDiaries