Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

Such films have their own category. You wont compare a Bahubali to a Pyasa' date= a Kala Pathar, or an Ankur which are considered great films. Bahubali in its genre till now is the best film anyone has made in India. It does have some awesome moments which you take with you once you leave the cinema hall. Such films wont give you that same impression when you watch them on a computer. I rarely watch any Hindi film in theater or any film in general, only which are worth watching in a theater. Last film I watched in a theater was Interstellar and now Bahubali and Bahubali is certainly worth a theater watch. I have watched it twice. I also know people who have watched it multiple times. And for everything else, there are torrents. :winky:
+1 nicely put thats what i said about roger ebert quote, if you caught it in the previous page when you ask how is hellboy, it doesnt mean how good is hellboy compared to mystic river. It means how is hellboy compared to Superman and Iron man and baahubali stands tall in this genre.

Such films have their own category. You wont compare a Bahubali to a Pyasa' date=' a Kala Pathar, or an Ankur which are considered great films. Bahubali in its genre till now is the best film anyone has made in India. It does have some awesome moments which you take with you once you leave the cinema hall. Such films wont give you that same impression when you watch them on a computer. I rarely watch any Hindi film in theater or any film in general, only which are worth watching in a theater. Last film I watched in a theater was Interstellar and now Bahubali and Bahubali is certainly worth a theater watch. I have watched it twice. I also know people who have watched it multiple times. And for everything else, there are torrents. :winky:[/quote'] Good for you! As for me, I put Bahubali in the same category as films such as Kranti, Dharam Veer, Rajkumar (Shami Kapoor), Suraj (Rajendra Kumar), Aan (Dilip Kumar), etc. However, being in the same category would not imply it as as good as some of the others

Wow - the heartburn has not yet reduced :P Some Kilikili language ( created for Bahubali with its own words and grammar rules ) :winky: Nimmdaa… Gojrass thelmii.. Aardha bhos.. Kkraakvikana Bhhumle.. Mohinoojukooo… Lioohakvee… Unu Kaasthaa.. Peezzraaa.. RoopuveeMinn… Bahathhee Zarathraamaa mahashmathee.. Bhreemsaa…Inknoom..Minmahakki.. Chooho..Chuunnamatasweekkdhee.. Thraaa…Ghraakshh…Hooorrr…Aarr.. ZNCw2yWVpbw Watch from 0:45 :two_thumbs_up:

#Baahubali [dubbed Hindi version; Week 3] Mon 3.05 cr' date= Tue 2.60 cr, Wed 2.25 cr, Thu 2.15 cr. Total: 95.76 cr. ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER.
:omg: Bajrangi Bhaijaan na aayi hoti to 200 banadeti thi :agree:

Talking about BO news: Bajranji Bhaijaan ne Bahubali ke pack up karve diya .... char din ke chandni :hehe: From what I understand, Bajranji Bhaijaan's ticket price is less than Rs 200, while Bahubali charged Rs 300 and more (may be up to Rs 3000 in South so it is like one person watching it for 10 times), so Bajranji Bhaijaan offers more value esp. considering that its 2nd half is better than Bahubali's .... Both films have crappy first halfs, but Bajranji Bhaijaan has that cute kid so it still bearable PS Ajay Devgan's Driysham gets a weak opening. Probably AD's lowest since Tez .... Driysham is 9.2 on IMDB I have not watched either Driysham or Suspect X, but they appear to be similar: AuuX2j14NBg W0jil9qXA8U

Talking about BO news: Bajranji Bhaijaan ne Bahubali ke pack up karve diya .... char din ke chandni :hehe: From what I understand, Bajranji Bhaijaan's ticket price is less than Rs 200, while Bahubali charged Rs 300 and more (may be up to Rs 3000 in South so it is like one person watching it for 10 times), so Bajranji Bhaijaan offers more value esp. considering that its 2nd half is better than Bahubali's .... Both films have crappy first halfs, but Bajranji Bhaijaan has that cute kid so it still bearable PS Ajay Devgan's Driysham gets a weak opening. Probably AD's lowest since Tez .... Driysham is 9.2 on IMDB I have not watched either Driysham or Suspect X, but they appear to be similar: AuuX2j14NBg W0jil9qXA8U
I watched bahubali at 100 rupees ticket once and once at 70.

It is not about ticket prices and also on the number of screens it was released. Pan-India release for the criminal's movie has more screens and reach than BB which a dubbed movie in Hindi, Tamil. Telugu movie was released in AP and Karnataka.

Talking about BO news: Bajranji Bhaijaan ne Bahubali ke pack up karve diya .... char din ke chandni :hehe: From what I understand, Bajranji Bhaijaan's ticket price is less than Rs 200, while Bahubali charged Rs 300 and more (may be up to Rs 3000 in South so it is like one person watching it for 10 times), so Bajranji Bhaijaan offers more value esp. considering that its 2nd half is better than Bahubali's .... Both films have crappy first halfs, but Bajranji Bhaijaan has that cute kid so it still bearable
Movie ticket prices are capped at Rs.120 max in Tamil Nadu

Movie ticket prices are capped at Rs.120 max in Tamil Nadu
Could be in TN but below are some of the reports: "We are hearing some interesting reports of ‘Baahubali’s screening in Viswanadh theater of Kukatpally. The first screening of the movie will be done at 1:30 am on July 10. Ticket fares have reportedly been confirmed as, Balcony- Rs.3000, Middle class- Rs.2000 and lower class- Rs.1000." Link "Leave multiplexes, even single-screen theatres are charging up to Rs 300 for a balcony seat" "If the usual suspects are multiplexes, this time single-screen theatres are joining the race. For instance, theatres which would charge Rs 70 to 80 for balcony seats have upped the prices to Rs 200 to Rs 300." "Another trade source says negotiations are on with multiplex chains for 'special pricings'. "In many screens (of multiplexes), the tickets are likely to be priced Rs 500 or above. You will see that in the coming days," the source said. KP Srikanth of RS Productions, who is releasing the film in Karnataka, defended the hike, saying it's only nominal." Link PS Even for tomorrow's show at one of the cinemas in the South bahubali_tickets1.jpg And I saw many tickets in the Rs300 range too

I think Bahubali makers never thought that Bahubali will be a major success in Hindi ' date=' that's why they wrongly times it just 1 week before Bajrangi Bhaijaan[/quote'] Almost every Salman solostarrer since 2009 has been a blockbuster. 2009 - Wanted. 2010 - Dabanng. 2011 - Ready, Bodyguard 2012 - Ek tha tiger 2014 - Kick that's a crazy run. Plain dumb from Bahubali makers to not realize this. I think both movies harmed each other else one of them could have gone very close to PK or even beat that. Bajrangi Bhaijaan still has an outside chance of doing it.

PS Even for tomorrow's show at one of the cinemas in the South bahubali_tickets1.jpg And I saw many tickets in the Rs300 range too
You realize PVR is a multiplex? And that multiplezes generally have tickets in these ranges? Especially the "Gold Class" ones? Here's one wxkxE8y.png Another one v6AxIGU.png AFAIK, Gurgaon or Delhi aren't in the South, are they?

Almost every Salman solostarrer since 2009 has been a blockbuster. 2009 - Wanted. 2010 - Dabanng. 2011 - Ready, Bodyguard 2012 - Ek tha tiger 2014 - Kick that's a crazy run. Plain dumb from Bahubali makers to not realize this. I think both movies harmed each other else one of them could have gone very close to PK or even beat that. Bajrangi Bhaijaan still has an outside chance of doing it.
Bahubali could never have done it because highest grosser South Indian dubbed film in Hindi was Robot which did 23 crores. Now, tell me who would have thought Bahubali touching 100 crores in Hindi. Hindi region was not their real market. Karan Johar bought Hindi rights for a meager amount. Bahubali would still not have gotten that kind of extensive release a mainstream big budget Hindi film gets even if there was no Bajrangi.

"Leave multiplexes, even single-screen theatres are charging up to Rs 300 for a balcony seat" "If the usual suspects are multiplexes, this time single-screen theatres are joining the race. For instance, theatres which would charge Rs 70 to 80 for balcony seats have upped the prices to Rs 200 to Rs 300."
Here are some 'single screen' prices in Mumbai jo1w7j4.pngPLD7PUM.png So please sir, do some basic research before you arrive at silly conclusions.