Dilip Kumar may get Bharat Ratna:Reports

Gollum

Is it (winning a national award) not subject to getting good roles and, as Rett mentions, inconsistent policy of the jury etc? Are you suggesting that Ashok Kumar, by virtue of winning a national award, is a decidedly more talented actor than Dilip Saab? Neither Motilal nor Balraj Sahani have won any national award for acting. Going by your argument, one has to conclude that none of them were great actors? Few of the National Award winners who are nowhere close to Dilip saab's acting talent, IMHO: .. Mithun Chakravarty ..
Sorry, I know people make a lot of fun of Mithun Da, But he is a genious. You or anyone watch the movies for whom he got national awards, and he will agree.

Sorry' date=' I know people make a lot of fun of Mithun Da, But he is a genious. You or anyone watch the movies for whom he got national awards, and he will agree.[/quote'] Koi shaque? Only a genius can hide behind bicycle. 782821978.jpg

Koi shaque? Only a genius can hide behind bicycle.
:haha::haha::haha: His choice of names and movies during later part of his career were hilarious. He started Bollywood with likes of "I am a disco dancer" and finished with"Meri paan ki dukan agar hotee to gori main tujhe paan khilata" HTragically he couldnt re-invent himself. I think he is only actor to get 3 national awards

Bharat Ratna for what? Seen some bits and pieces and looks like a ham actor. I believe he inspired many generation of Ham actors .
you could have even added "mein udati huee chediya ke paar bhi gin sakti hoon" :P