Lalit Modi controversy

Tiger80

sometime back' date=' BJP offered defence that there are no signature from Vasundhara Raje and they would have taken it seriously if there was. Now when her signature have been found, they have Lalit Modi is no longer fugitive.[/quote'] BJP on this matter can say only what Vasundhara will tell them. They do not have any other source to rely upon on this matter. But as I have said earlier, it is not such a simple case, I am still saying BJP and Bade wala Modi is keeping this issue alive for some reason. All the Gandhi family members went to London, the LM Tweet about Priyanka. Lalit Modi, howso ever chewtiya he looks koi lambi game khel raha hai and someone at very top of Indian government along with Arnab Goswami is involved.

From BJP I think Jaitley is surely involved in some sort of corruption regarding IPL and Lalit Modi might have something on him otherwise I don't see how LaMo can so foolish as to openly criticize/question Jailtley for 5 years (since 2010) if he doesn't have evidence.

BJP on this matter can say only what Vasundhara will tell them. They do not have any other source to rely upon on this matter. But as I have said earlier' date=' it is not such a simple case, I am still saying BJP and Bade wala Modi is keeping this issue alive for some reason. All the Gandhi family members went to London, the LM Tweet about Priyanka. Lalit Modi, howso ever chewtiya he looks koi lambi game khel raha hai and someone at very top of Indian government along with Arnab Goswami is involved.[/quote'] Vasundhara Raje might have to go - I said this earlier. Support of MLAs wouldn't matter if Modi/Shah wanted her out and I do think they want that. Consolidation of power is going on - Shivraj should be next, especially since Vyapam is already there as a reason while Kailash Vijayavargiya is being given more and more posts (was made in charge of polls in Haryana and is now National Gen Sec) to make him ready IMO.

Vasundhara Raje might have to go - I said this earlier. Support of MLAs wouldn't matter if Modi/Shah wanted her out and I do think they want that. Consolidation of power is going on - Shivraj should be next' date=' especially since Vyapam is already there as a reason while[b'] Kailash Vijayavargiya is being given more and more posts (was made in charge of polls in Haryana and is now National Gen Sec) to make him ready IMO.
That would be a disaster. Kailash Vijaywarghi is a big goonda and he will not be able to handle the governance. MP is one state were I would not be disappointed if Congress comes back to power on the condition that Digvijay Singh has no say . I would like to see how Jyotiraditya Scindia performs as CM.

From BJP I think Jaitley is surely involved in some sort of corruption regarding IPL and Lalit Modi might have something on him otherwise I don't see how LaMo can so foolish as to openly criticize/question Jailtley for 5 years (since 2010) if he doesn't have evidence.
Amit Shah just met Jaitley... Something is cooking...

That would be a disaster. Kailash Vijaywarghi is a big goonda and he will not be able to handle the governance. MP is one state were I would not be disappointed if Congress comes back to power on the condition that Digvijay Singh has no say . I would like to see how Jyotiraditya Scindia performs as CM.
Well, he is certainly been given more responsibilities since Modi/Shah took control and since Modi hasn't had the best of relations with Shivraj (and there is Vyapam also), I do think Vijayavargiya is being prepared. As for Cong - it doesn't have a chance at least in the next election. Shivraj Chauhan is still doing well as CM. Jyotiraditya doesn't seem to be a good leader and hasn't done anything of note while being a central minister for 5-6 years. Cong has been out of power in MP for 15 years so I think it's state leaders would be extremely hungry to make as much money as possible whenever they come to power - Scindhia won't be able to control them. BTW what about Yashodhara Raje Scindhia (Vasundhara Raje's younger sister) - she is currently the commerce & industry minister in MP Govt - does she have any talent or just keeps winning because of her surname?

Talking of Shivraj: WhatsApp Clip of Phone Call Lands Shivraj Singh Chouhan in Trouble An audio clip of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has gone viral on WhatsApp and has been brought to the Election Commission's notice as a serious violation ahead of a by-election on Saturday. Mr Chouhan is heard promising in a phone conversation to "take good care" of a BJP leader if he supports the party's candidate even though he was passed over. Why exactly is this wrong? He is asking a party leader to work for the party candidate. Also, he hasn't promised anything specific - just that he will take care - most probably this means a post in the state BJP. Forget about being illegal, this isn't even wrong in any way.

Talking of Shivraj: WhatsApp Clip of Phone Call Lands Shivraj Singh Chouhan in Trouble An audio clip of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has gone viral on WhatsApp and has been brought to the Election Commission's notice as a serious violation ahead of a by-election on Saturday. Mr Chouhan is heard promising in a phone conversation to "take good care" of a BJP leader if he supports the party's candidate even though he was passed over. Why exactly is this wrong? He is asking a party leader to work for the party candidate. Also, he hasn't promised anything specific - just that he will take care - most probably this means a post in the state BJP. Forget about being illegal, this isn't even wrong in any way.
thats the most dumb outrage i can think of. He is just man managing his team.

It's stupid to call Lalit Modi a 'bhagoda': He wasn't one and still is not one http://m.firstpost.com/india/its-stupid-to-call-lalit-modi-a-bhagoda-he-wasnt-one-and-still-is-not-one-2315254.html Is Lalit Modi a fugitive? From available evidence, he isn’t. So where is the need for Raje and Swaraj to resign? http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/is-lalit-modi-a-fugitive/#.VY6rTR9oIec.twitter Really good pieces. Clear a lot of misinformation spread around by loudspeaker Arnab.

Forget Being an Absconder, Lalit Modi is Not Even an Accused, Says Former Mumbai Top Cop R D Tyagi
"Lalit was only accused of FEMA violations. Legally there is no provision for arrest or custodial interrogation. Forget being an absconder, Mr Modi is not even an accused; he is only a suspect and still the Enforcement Directorate got after him without investigating for 5 long years," Mr Tyagi said, adding he could have been interrogated even in London if the ED wanted.
The more I read about the technicalities of the charges, the more it looks like what G_B said on the first page, much ado about nothing.

CIck60eVAAExBc-.png
I have huge doubts on this.Baba Dewan officially known as Dheeraj Wadhwan was erstwhile director of HDIL before separating from HDIL and now has his own real estate company Dewan Housing which is valued in excess of $1bn.He is very influential man and is known to be among bollywood biggies.He also owns the Pune team of ISL.HDIL was sponsor of KKR for long time.So all these allegations make little sense.

But are those allegations proved?
No But, since this was a official email interaction between two top men in Cricket bodies, It definitely warrants some investigation. Even if this Lalit guy is loopy, What was Daves response was