Lalit Modi controversy

Tiger80

Vasundhara Raje will have to resign I think.
She should but she won't... Congress is demanding resignations of Raje, Sushma & Smiriti... If one goes then it becomes an open season... Yesterday's 'big' revelations came by Congress when IT action in NH case was announced. The media narrative changed... I hope the gloves are off and Namo and his team (especially the dirty works department) should start their work at the earnest. I don't understand delay in moving forward in Vadra cases in Haryana and Rajasthan... I'm at a loss... :headshake: On the other hand Govt. needs to quickly act in invoking a Red Corner notice against LaMo...

She should but she won't... Congress is demanding resignations of Raje' date= Sushma & Smiriti... If one goes then it becomes an open season...
:hmmm: All are females? They think female politician might be softer target. Smriti says Hello Rahul baba.

Sushma Swaraj was one of the few BJP leaders I had respect for. What a scum she has turned out to be by facilitating a fugitive to party all around the world because he is a client of her husband and daughter. Agar humanitarian grounds par help karni thi, then why not restrict it to that one trip with the commitment from Modi to come to India after surgery.

Huh? Is it Congress' fault that the politicians from BJP who are in controversy in recent days are all women?
Smriti is willfully targetted by media for directly contesting against Rahul Baba. Lalit Modi issue will trace back to Congress only.

Smriti is willfully targetted by media for directly contesting against Rahul Baba. Lalit Modi issue will trace back to Congress only.
The issue around her degree had been going on for a long time before she contested. Lalit Modi issue, if probed properly, will drag many parties (BJP, Cong, ncp etc) in it so I don't expect an impartial probe. Some tough action will be taken against him but that will be all.

]The issue around her degree had been going on for a long time before she contested. Lalit Modi issue, if probed properly, will drag many parties (BJP, Cong, ncp etc) in it so I don't expect an impartial probe. Some tough action will be taken against him but that will be all.
Hmm. If you say so, I may have missed. But to my recollection, It was only since this election campaign, all this came up. At least became a media issue. She was one of the top vilified leader.

Just curious.Why? Isn't she also from RSS. Wasn't she the one who was going to shave her head if sonia would have become PM. Why double standards in support?
Firstly, RSS doesn't allow women members. My view on her aligns with Hartosh Bal's assessment of her which is that every few years she has these moments of stupidity like the shaving off her hair, but in between she does really good work as a parliamentarian and leader. Unfortunately, this time the moment of stupidity is not as harmless as making a foolish statement but of helping a fugitive who is a client of her family.

Firstly, RSS doesn't allow women members. My view on her aligns with Hartosh Bal's assessment of her which is that every few years she has these moments of stupidity like the shaving off her hair, but in between she does really good work as a parliamentarian and leader. Unfortunately, this time the moment of stupidity is not as harmless as making a foolish statement but of helping a fugitive who is a client of her family.
UPA Govt had said that giving travel documents to Lalit Modi would effect India-Britain relations. That was absolutely stupid. Sushma Swaraj told the British that IF they decided to give him travel documents then it would not effect relations. Her mistake was not making this issue (and the fact that he was a client of her family) public at that time. I do not see whats so wrong in it that you are calling her 'scum'.

UPA Govt had said that giving travel documents to Lalit Modi would effect India-Britain relations. That was absolutely stupid. Sushma Swaraj told the British that IF they decided to give him travel documents then it would not effect relations. Her mistake was not making this issue (and the fact that he was a client of her family) public at that time. I do not see whats so wrong in it that you are calling her 'scum'.
Why should the UK government helping a fugitive from India not effect our relationship with them? What next, helping Dawood shouldn't effect our relationship with a country?

Kya Ukhad Liya relationship affect kar ke, for helping Dawood? Has Dawood been caught? Has it affected that country? Hope LaMo gets caught soon. But that could definitely affect relationship with UK as he's invested millions of £££ in UK... Might've even funded some UK political parties... Would soon get the British Citizenship also...

Why should the UK government helping a fugitive from India not effect our relationship with them? What next' date=' helping Dawood shouldn't effect our relationship with a country?[/quote'] You need not call her "Scum" for that.. may be corrupt,but scum :hmmm:

Lalit Modi is not the same as Dawood.
He is a fugitive. It's dumb of a foreign minister to say to another country that we have no problems if you help out a fugitive. If that fugitive happens to be a client of your husband and daughter it graduates from being dumb to improper and potentially criminal.

For the congi cheergirls in this thread with urophagia on their worship of sonia dynasty.

Vasundra Raje allegedly signed the document on August 2011, Lalit Modi is elected as RCA President in 2013. This is 2015. Am I missing something here? Lalit Modi is not Dawood Ibrahim FFS.

zilch against the italian mafia or its scumbag lawyer coterie and lungi man. (not that there is any actionable evidence against the BJP folks) Tells you all you need to know about who is behind it. Like I said, nothing is going to happen. On the contrary, now that the enemies of the state have started playing dirty, all decorum is out the window. .
zilch against Congress from Modi... that's really suspicious

You need not call her "Scum" for that.. may be corrupt' date='but scum :hmmm:[/quote'] She would have been corrupt if she had stated to the UK that India has no problems if UK lets him go to Portugal as a one off and not informed the public. She is a scum because she facilitated a fugitive to party all around the world without restrictions. Have you seen the globe trotting map published by India Today of Modi over the last year. Taking selfies with Paris Hilton while being a fugitive and India has no problems with it?