2nd Test: Local B'lore folks in ICF - weather update from ICFers?

fineleg

Abe dhakkan, Chennai is totally submerged now. Kabhi kabhi news bhi dekh liya karo apart from fantasizing about Shradha.  All this rain is because of the cyclone in Chennai. Obviously, this was not accounted while making the fixture.  

Chennai better hai kyunki wahan per jab match nahi hote hai tab hi ye sab hote rehta hai aur ek Bangalore hai jahan per 20 over ka match bhi baarish ke paani me dhul jata hai. Bangalore me humesha match ke time per hi ye sab naatak hote rehta hai  :facepalm:

Chennai better hai kyunki wahan per jab match nahi hote hai tab hi ye sab hote rehta hai aur ek Bangalore hai jahan per 20 over ka match bhi baarish ke paani me dhul jata hai. Bangalore me humesha match ke time per hi ye sab naatak hote rehta hai  :facepalm:

you mean, it has never rained in Chennai when cricket was being played??????

if being indian implies always or at the most times supporting indian team, then i am not either. sometimes when you have a ssholes like bhajji, sreesanth, lots of talentless hacks or awful captains like dhoni, you much rather have the team lose

No..didn't mean that.

Personally I like people who are non delusional, who can take criticism and who can debate various issues with valid arguments instead of throwing their toys out of the pram.

Its just that amiret's post always have a sarcastic dig inside them which is why I asked him.

Maybe that's just his posting style...dunno.

Edited by sensible-indian

No..didn't mean that.

Personally I like people who are non delusional, who can take criticism and who can debate various issues with valid arguments instead of throwing their toys out of the pram.

Its just that amiret's post always have a sarcastic dig inside them which is why I asked him.

Maybe that's just his posting style...dunno.

:two_thumbs_up: yes i am from India. i like test cricket and hate flat pitches and 20-20. I enjoy bowling more than FTB's .

^ Rank turners are not "flat pitches". They are dry and have a lot of cracks. When a ball hits one of these cracks it could turn and jump viciously. They have uneven bounce which can be dangerous for the batsman. Flat pitches have true bounce that batsmen can predict.

These are result oriented pitches and we should be thankful that batsmen from both sides are not posting 500+ scores and making merry.

Nothing wrong with rank turners just like nothing is wrong with green pitches. Both kind of pitches bring different challenges for the batsman. Pitches like this makes the game much more interesting than flat pitches like the ones being seen in Aus vs NZ matches.

Edited by Mosher

:aetsch:

:whack3:

haan kaise baarish hosakti hai ab to wahan koi match hai hi nahi :giggle:

per kal ka match Delhi se Bangalore shift karo to wahan per abhi baarish start hojayegi aur  wahan ki baarish ko rokne ke liye match wapas se Delhi shift karana padega :cantstop:

Edited by zakk