Thank you BCCI and Modi Govt

sandeep

Good job by chickening out

You guys voted in the extremist/murderer Modi & you are trying to preach integrity. Fool.

What has Modi done in Pakistan?Who we vote as our PM is our look out.Atleast we have a functional democracy and not a overt or covert army dictatorship.

Pakistanis were caught killing Indians in Mumbai so if we dont want to do anything that helps Pakistani organisations then its only natural.

You guys voted in the extremist/murderer Modi & you are trying to preach integrity. Fool.

Oooh. It's called democracy. Pakistan could learn a thing or two about democratically electing leaders.

If Pakistan has a problem with India electing Modi, Pakistan should respond by suspending all cricket ties with India. 

Last time we met you so called violent Batting and bowling Peed in there pants like a Little bitch..

Are you thick? Did you even understand the context of my reply to another poster?

What democracy ? They kill there own PM in there country + Experts at killing Coach 

There should be no ties with these Backstabbing cunts

Keep barking

Wonder what stand the OP takes now? Modi himself goes to pakistan. now tell me, if the head of a state is visiting Pakistan, what reason do u give to not resume cricketing ties?

Well, since you asked nicely. :)

Diplomacy is good, after all, you don't make peace with friends, you need to do it with your enemies. Let's see if Pakistan behaves itself going forward and we see progress in prosecuting terrorists, then it's fine to allow them to make money off of our team.

At the end of day, I and also most Indians are all for resumption of cricket. But unfortunately, since we have a neighbor country that plays with terrorist fire inspite of being burned and doesn't follow international norms of civility or law, we need to use the leverage and means we do have, to get them to behave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk