Amir is just a normal bowler - Rohit Sharma

Mohammad Amir a "normal bowler".... yahan tak bolta to bat theek thi, but sath mai

Bumrah a "rare talent"... bol k doubt mai daal dia...

Not a bad idea to  encourage a young bowler of his team who is doing very well in crunch matches.  Bumrah is bowling accurately at 135 k to 144 k ,  seaming the ball both ways,  getting consistent bounce and bowling yorkers at will.  Not very common traits to have for a young pacer of any country. 

Do you remember how Imran khan used to talk up young Pakistani cricketers and they often responded to that with inspired performances ?

What phainty exactly? Amir bowled 10 balls to Rohit sharma in that innings, gave away 7 runs with 1 boundary which was a four, got his wicket in the end as well, and we're excluding the fact that you're taking warm up games as an example, nice logic, real nice.

i remember Rohit sharma hitting amir for a classy six towards mid wicket with a flick...not sure what innings you are referring to.

i remember Rohit sharma hitting amir for a classy six towards mid wicket with a flick...not sure what innings you are referring to.

This match, right? 
http://www.espncricinfo.com/wt202009/engine/match/394412.html

Well, look at the commentary of it... amir was only hit for a four by rohit, only bowled 3 overs in the match, conceded 18 runs overall and picked up rohit sharma's wicket as well, bowled 10 balls to him, conceded 7 runs of rohit sharma....

Edited by Chase

This match, right? 
http://www.espncricinfo.com/wt202009/engine/match/394412.html

Well, look at the commentary of it... amir was only hit for a four by rohit, only bowled 3 overs in the match, conceded 18 runs overall and picked up rohit sharma's wicket as well, bowled 10 balls to him, conceded 7 runs of rohit sharma....

ok he hit that memorable six to Arafat not Amir. Funny score card though.

Wth is this? This flat track bully was defiantly drunk... He was owned by pace of amir and what he did? he probably thought that he was facing another srilankan 130kph trundler and was too lazy in getting down and defending a straight ball from amir 

I would have taken it if kohali had said it but this slow  and low pitch lover should shutt his mouth

Wth is this? This flat track bully was defiantly drunk... He was owned by pace of amir and what he did? he probably thought that he was facing another srilankan 130kph trundler and was too lazy in getting down and defending a straight ball from amir 

I would have taken it if kohali had said it but this slow  and low pitch lover should shutt his mouth

Do you know Nohit's ODI record in Australia ?? Does not look like a slow and low pitch lover 

Do you know Nohit's ODI record in Australia ?? Does not look like a slow and low pitch lover 

know but did you know pitches in Australia including perth  has slowed down? ?  Ohh yaa what was the attack Australia fielded?? Marsh., hasting , trundlers trundlers? This guy is nobody but overrated flat track bully my friend 

know but did you know pitches in Australia including perth  has slowed down? ?  Ohh yaa what was the attack Australia fielded?? Marsh., hasting , trundlers trundlers? This guy is nobody but overrated flat track bully my friend 

Now you are shifting the goalpost here. Australian pitches may be flat and not as fast as they used to be but they are not slow and low. This is not the only time Nohit played a series Australia is it ??

What shifting a  goal post? I have always said he is ftb and trundler Just 

Tell me how many runs he scored in championship trophy  in 2013 on English seaming pitches?? Below par right?

How many runs did he scored on 2014 tours of s.a. and nz ? Below par right?

And in Australia 2015 WC ? Why did he failed on fast Perth pitch vs west indies?

Why he failed against quality of south African pacers??

How many did he scored against pakistan?

Why did he failed against Pakistan on greenish bouncy pitch where kohali showed his class

The problem is that his failours are  totally forgotten by us Indian fans 

When he scores  those 200s 300s 400s on flat tracks

how 

What shifting a  goal post? I have always said he is ftb and trundler Just 

Tell me how many runs he scored in championship trophy  in 2013 on English seaming pitches?? Below par right?

How many runs did he scored on 2014 tours of s.a. and nz ? Below par right?

And in Australia 2015 WC ? Why did he failed on fast Perth pitch vs west indies?

Why he failed against quality of south African pacers??

How many did he scored against pakistan?

Why did he failed against Pakistan on greenish bouncy pitch where kohali showed his class

The problem is that his failours are  totally forgotten by us Indian fans 

When he scores  those 200s 300s 400s on flat tracks

how 

Now you are shifting the goalpost here. Australian pitches may be flat and not as fast as they used to be but they are not slow and low. This is not the only time Nohit played a series Australia is it ??

What shifting a  goal post? I have always said he is ftb and trundler Just 

Tell me how many runs he scored in championship trophy  in 2013 on English seaming pitches?? Below par right?

How many runs did he scored on 2014 tours of s.a. and nz ? Below par right?

And in Australia 2015 WC ? Why did he failed on fast Perth pitch vs west indies?

Why he failed against quality of south African pacers??

How many did he scored against pakistan?

Why did he failed against Pakistan on greenish bouncy pitch where kohali showed his class

The problem is that his failours are  totally forgotten by us Indian fans 

When he scores  those 200s 300s 400s on flat tracks

Tell me how many runs he scored in championship trophy  in 2013 on English seaming pitches?? Below par right?

And in Australia 2015 WC ? Why did he failed on fast Perth pitch vs west indies?

Why did he failed against Pakistan on greenish bouncy pitch where kohali showed his class

IMO Rohit wanted to downplay the hype around Amir but ended up putting his foot in his mouth. Amir has shown enough to prove that he's on of the premier fast bowlers in the game today. I would put him alongside Starc in the shorter formats and the way he was making the ball talk in Asia Cap, I'm sure he would be tough to handle in Tests as well.

Yeah he scores bulk of his runs in flat tracks but flat tracks not necessarily means they are "slow and low". If you are saying Aussie pitches are slow and low then we gotta agree to disagree.