Shashank Manohar needs to go

vijay50

They gave shitty once no one cares about..

Non for hyd vizag and rest of south got 1 or 2 shitty once...

All good once are placed in shitmashala and nagpur

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dharamshala looks much better than though with all those ice capped mountains in the back. And Nagpur and Dharamshala have got no knock out matches, it is Mumbai and Kolkata all the way.

:hysterical: Calls it a World cup in India

Puts everything in North India (Shitmashala and Nagpur mainly ) and then we got people here supporting this Loser..

Dude....language. Dharmshala is one of the best looking grounds in the world. South India has hosted enough matches before. And you will get to host more in future, but for now take a backseat and enjoy.

No one dis agreed with it been the Best ground in the world.. All i m saying is I m not happy with his Schedule in just few grounds when they call it World cup..

Not interested in what future holds 

Too much politics in BCCI alone 

yaar politics kaha nahi hoti h. Jab chennai mama was there then there was politics. Now Northern people have clout over BCCI so it is expected. 

:two_thumbs_up: At least srini mama showed PCB who is the boss unlike this kid who is bending all ways and making a loss for BCCI

When it gets to venues Srini mama was neutral.. This is way beyond pathetic

frankly, i feel it is anurag thakur (bjp lok sabha mp from hamirpur himachal pradesh) who is running the show at bcci. shashank is just boss in name only. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA

Below is how the games have been distributed:

Group games:

North - Dharamshala and Chandigarh 

West - Nagpur

South - B'lore

East - Kolkata 

More or less, the distribution is even for the venues in group games. Good to see Dharamshala in as it is a beautiful venue! 

KOs usually take place in metros so that Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkatta are chosen is understandable  

Edited by rett

Below is how the games have been distributed:

Group games:

North - Dharamshala and Chandigarh 

West - Nagpur

South - B'lore

East - Kolkata 

More or less, the distribution is even for the venues in group games. Good to see Dharamshala in as it is a beautiful venue! 

KOs usually take place in metros so that Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkatta are chosen is understandable  

That's way too sensible post for this thread, man.