Taskin, Sunny reported for suspect actions, coach Hathurusingha livid

:hysterical::hysterical:

A Pakitroll fan's post on the interwebs is proof of the "India conspiracy".   Yes, we are jealous of your 5-footer players and rasgullas taste better in Dhaka, so we used our inexhaustible treasure to bribe ICC against Bangbros.  Its all part of an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil master plan.  

Must be all that arsenic in the water that makes these bangles fans utter nut-jobs.

Did you just call me a Pakistani troll?

Bangla Fans are so emotional people and it really sad they cry after losing a match and if something happens the blame india like pakis do.

I would like to think the Media thinks of their team as some kind of world beaters and raises expectection which general public believe.Regarding the outrage over current action issue the media persons are mostly to blame hinting at Bcci conspiracy .

Bangla Fans are so emotional people and it really sad they cry after losing a match and if something happens the blame india like pakis do.

I would like to think the Media thinks of their team as some kind of world beaters and raises expectection which general public believe.Regarding the outrage over current action issue the media persons are mostly to blame hinting at Bcci conspiracy .

What are you saying dude :omg:  Crying bengalis after the match is the most funnies part to watch :laugh:  

What are you saying dude :omg:  Crying bengalis after the match is the most funnies part to watch 

Earlier they did not cry team cried.But few series wins and it got to their head. I blame media more as they should be realistic. Bangladesh cricket improvement is good for world cricket but they have to learn its just a game and some sportsman spirit.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Taskin has a clean action. If he is suspect in an eye, so should be Ashwin.

No Taskin doesn't have a clean action, looked dubious in Asia Cup at least to naked eyes. I am not surprised he is reported. I was surprised why wasn't he reported during Asia Cup.

Sent from my MX5 using Tapatalk

No Taskin doesn't have a clean action, looked dubious in Asia Cup at least to naked eyes. I am not surprised he is reported. I was surprised why wasn't he reported during Asia Cup.

Sent from my MX5 using Tapatalk

He looked clean. Only biased Indians think he is suspect. Ashwin extends it lot more than Tuskin Ahmed. I am surprised why Ashwin has not been pulled up yet. His action is no where as clean as that of Herath, Shakib or Jadeja.

BTW Al-Amin looks horrible but was cleared once. He and Bumrah ball very similarly, perhaps Al-Amin bit more elastic in his joints. This brings us to the stance that i have been preaching for last two years. Additional to the ones that are pulled up, do random testing on half a dozen of random bowlers per year. That will give us a reference range to work with.

To be honest,  his action did look suspect to me the first time I saw him during the Worl Cup.  Obviously,  his arm straightens right before delivering. So these images that are posted prove nothing. 

Having said that,  I won't be surprised if his bent is found well within the acceptable range.  I reckon he'll be at right.  But don't think it's a clean action like some  other well known bowlers have got. 

Surprised to see taskin was reported. Couldn't see any bend in his elbow. He uses his wrist heavily at the time of release. May be that was misunderstood to be chucking. Anyways the timing was poor. Last thing you want is to destroy the confidence of a budding fast bowler just before the worldcup. Hathurusinghas frustration is understandable.

Its international cricket..

Chucking is just like no balls...If bowler oversteps the crease then straightaway umpire will give no ball..If someone chucks even one delievery then umpire is bound to report it..Both are not legitmate in cricket.It is crystal clear.

And we are not the one who can give right decisions..Stop this If taskin is chucker then Mcgrath and Lee and every bowler is chucker and blah blah...Umpires are better than armchair experts.

ICC is not your Papa who wouldnt like to demoralise you just because you are having exams...Thats the rule.Deal with it.

Edited by Bigg Brother

Its international cricket..

Chucking is just like no balls...If bowler oversteps the crease then straightaway umpire will give no ball..If someone chucks even one delievery then umpire is bound to report it..Both are not legitmate in cricket.It is crystal clear.

And we are not the one who can give right decisions..Stop this If taskin is chucker then Mcgrath and Lee and every bowler is chucker and blah blah...Umpires are better than armchair experts.

ICC is not your Papa who wouldnt like to demoralise you just because you are having exams...Thats the rule.Deal with it.

He has been bowling with this same action since he debuted. These same umpires have officiated him few months back as well. And they reported him at start of a world cup! Even though umpires are very much in their rights to do so. It was a bit harsh considering above points. The basic purpose of creating rules is to help people and not punish them.

Ayyo bigg brother. Al amin got hyper extension just like Bumrah. Both are clean. But Indians backing Bumrah but calling Al amin balatant chucker. Now you see the hypocricy? 

Where did i oppose that...?He was cleared so must have been that..I didnt call him chucker.

Edited by Bigg Brother
He has been bowling with this same action since he debuted. These same umpires have officiated him few months back as well. And they reported him at start of a world cup! Even though umpires are very much in their rights to do so. It was a bit harsh considering above points. The basic purpose of creating rules is to help people and not punish them.

Taskin ahmed is the one who didnt chuck blatantly...I think he doesnt chuck even a ball.But my or your or previous umpires' opinion dont matter now for the current matches.If they currently found out some kink in his one or two delievery then they should have reported it...There is nothing wrong as he has the cleanest action and he will sort out.Bolwers sometimes tend to chuck in overdoing..