Mumbai Indians IPL Champions 2016

Laaloo

1 hour ago, adi B said:

The mi think tank always *****s up big time,i feel they'll under utilise butler this season.i think they should play simmons,butler,corey and malinga as the four overseas players for most of the matches,malinga and bumrah will be too hot to handle

MahaLinga is injured... So there's no surity that he'll play... VK should be a handy bowler. So the pace bowling attack could be:

Bhumrah

Corey

VK

Pandya

Pollu

Spinners: Bhajji & Suchith. Part Time: Nohit

19 minutes ago, asterix said:

MahaLinga is injured... So there's no surity that he'll play... VK should be a handy bowler. So the pace bowling attack could be:

Bhumrah

Corey

VK

Pandya

Pollu

nahi, Rohit bas batting aur captaincy per hi dhyaan de wahi kaafi hai. waise bhi bowlers bahut hai apne pass  :agree:

28 minutes ago, Lala said:

MI won't qualify to semis this time, since malinga is injured. :facepalm:

phir se bajadege sab ka  :band:

2 hours ago, adi B said:

The mi think tank always *****s up big time,i feel they'll under utilise butler this season.i think they should play simmons,butler,corey and malinga as the four overseas players for most of the matches,malinga and bumrah will be too hot to handle

arre Buttler ka to number hi nahi aayega. na hi batting me aur na hi bowling me  :giggle:

7 hours ago, asterix said:

Bhumrah

Corey

VK

Pandya

Pollu

Vinee and handy?? Aunek gulo botol khe niyecho laag che :giggle:

12 hours ago, adi B said:

Vinee and handy?? Aunek gulo botol khe niyecho laag che :giggle:

abbe Adi ab phoot lega kya  :mad:

last time Vinay ne DD ke acch acche bowlers se to zyada hi wickets liye the aur isbaar bhi lega  :rofl:

21 hours ago, sourab10forever said:

Iss baar 7th ya 8th pakka.

Aur agar Mumbai me khelne nahi Mila tab toh points table SE bahar :giggle:

isbaar bhi tumhare chinnaswamy me ghuskar tum logo ki watt lagayege  :two_thumbs_up: