Should MS Dhoni be our captain in Champions trophy?

Should MS Dhoni be our captain in Champions trophy?   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should MS Dhoni be our captain in Champions trophy?

• Yes - He still is agood ODI captain.
    • No - Make someone else captain
    • Don't Know

On 4/1/2016 at 10:48 PM, Viper said:

Its not about being a fan of somebody..  Just the truth some people can't digest 

I can see the future of the Team.. Trust me we ll go though lot of pain once he hangs off his boots.. 

Quality Kepper , Someone who can bat as a Finisher , Cool headed captaincy in pressure situations.. 

Like i said All this Captain Virat is as funny as the Pandya HYPE people were on few days back... One he did like shit yesterday everyone started abusing the poor kid..

He is already chocking in IPL since good few years and AC 2014 by handing over the ball to Ash with slogger Afridi on.. I can bet my bum he ll choke as captain in pressure situations..

I agree. No one is willing to see how poorly we batted all through the tournament and didnt deserve to even make it to semis. We only managed 505 runs in 4 super 10 games which is the lowest total among all the other 9 team. Of this Virats contribution was 184.  Dhoni with his bowlers still managed to win 3 out of 4 games, SA with 682 runs only won 2 games and didnt even make it to knockout stage. People just want change but blind to reality. Atleast give the guy some credit.