BCCI terminates Harsha Bhogle's commentary contract for IPL 2016

StriKe

On 4/15/2016 at 11:01 AM, randomGuy said:

When it comes to Harsha (wtf, the name should be Harsh), biased/unbiased commentary doesn't matter.

It is about talking too much, not shutting up for a moment, the fakeness of his laughter, the fakeness of his gestures, voice and comments. Coupled with the fact that he is thin and physically weak ( this factor would not matter if he was any good at his job of commentary).

Doesn't he ever hear his own commentary to get an idea of how bad he is?

And why the hell are people defending him here?

Nobody is defending his commentary. They are defending his right to know the reasons for his sacking. It 'appears' that there may be extraneous reasons for his ouster. Losing the job has to be because of professional reasons, not because of whims of players or celebrities or BCCI administrators or groundsmen or whatever.

On 4/15/2016 at 11:01 AM, randomGuy said:

When it comes to Harsha (wtf, the name should be Harsh), biased/unbiased commentary doesn't matter.

It is about talking too much, not shutting up for a moment, the fakeness of his laughter, the fakeness of his gestures, voice and comments. Coupled with the fact that he is thin and physically weak ( this factor would not matter if he was any good at his job of commentary).

Doesn't he ever hear his own commentary to get an idea of how bad he is?

And why the hell are people defending him here?

Why is his physical weakness/ thinness or his perpetual problem with male pattern balding of any relevance??

9 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

What happened?

The Hindi and English commentary box were separated by a VIP box in between. If that door is shut, the commentators will have to run around using stairs to reach the other place, Bhogle was sometimes panting on air due to all this running around and hence got angry and argued with the Vidharbha Cricket Association staff at the ground. When the two faced Snake named Shashank Manohar got this news, he asked them to make an example out of Bhogle. 

Manohar is a meglomaniac dictator just like Srini was but at-least Srini didn't undermine India's interest at the International stage. Manohar is a Gloryhunter, two faced snake and i can't believe we went from Srini to someone even worse now. 

14 minutes ago, Ironhide said:

The Hindi and English commentary box were separated by a VIP box in between. If that door is shut, the commentators will have to run around using stairs to reach the other place, Bhogle was sometimes panting on air due to all this running around and hence got angry and argued with the Vidharbha Cricket Association staff at the ground. When the two faced Snake named Shashank Manohar got this news, he asked them to make an example out of Bhogle. 

Manohar is a meglomaniac dictator just like Srini was but at-least Srini didn't undermine India's interest at the International stage. Manohar is a Gloryhunter, two faced snake and i can't believe we went from Srini to someone even worse now. 

Agree with your views on Manohar.He  is that kind of guy.This new gen of BCCI administrators have too much ego too much greed and a lot less intelligence.There was a time when BCCI wont lose a case in courts.The same SC that is giving BCCI nightmares had once ruled that BCCI is a pvt body and they wont interfere.These administrators simply dont have that kind of intelligence on how to deal with things.

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Why is his physical weakness/ thinness or his perpetual problem with male pattern balding of any relevance??

Guess it's just about his fakeness. Maybe if he had a strong build, he would be slightly less dislikeable? I don't know. 

(Don't care about thinness etc because otherwise, I would be hating myself as I am on the thinner side too.)