Are the so called CSK fans the biggest glory hunters and the biggest hypocrites ??

Debutant

Fake so called CSK fans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about CSK's so called fans ??

• CSK fans are just glory hunters and fake
    • CSK fans are hypocrites
    • CSK fans have man crush on Dhoni

3 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Looks like you forget what you post few minutes back..ICF Gajhini :rofl::rofl: 

:aetsch:

yes i am indulging you a bit as i said, you have no come back to my post but a total capitulation in the form of asking me to honor my 'see you in other threads' statement and not post in this thread. OK. But you have not answered, what did you post what does it mean really, or is it a given now that you are struggling to bring any meaning to your previous post.

" You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts " what does that even mean, did you just try to copy my style and post something intelligent and ended up with that hehe, for doing that you need to think and construct an argument first you know that right ? but anyway,i am not in the least bit interested to continue this.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yes i am indulging you a bit as i said, you have no come back to my post but a total capitulation in the form of asking me to honor my 'see you in other threads' statement and not post in this thread. OK. But you have not answered, what did you post what does it mean really, or is it a given now that you are struggling to bring any meaning to your previous post.

" You cannot defeat the trolling unless you are already a defeated troll who trolled others and get trolled back still not able to learn the complete trolling tricks even when posting in a troll thread with multiple troll posts " what does that even mean, did you just try to copy my style and post something intelligent and ended up with that hehe, for doing that you need to think and construct an argument first you know that right ? but anyway,i am not in the least bit interested to continue this.

:aetsch::aetsch:

True CSK followers would support Gujrat Lions. They embody the CSK spirit, their style of playing is the same and they are winning. But of course Dhoni chamchas will go for Pune

Only spirit true CSK supporters care about is local brand :giggle:

On 4/15/2016 at 2:18 PM, Vilander said:

bulbul i can understand where you are coming from, for any net generator of trolling any logical rebuttal from the other side, which was sustained to such an extent as to defeat the intent of the said trolling will amount to trolling in itself, this can be called troll the troll trolling or triple troll KLPD trolling.

Brilliant!!!

:hatsoff:

Move aside Nietzsche, make way for Vilander.