Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

1 hour ago, The Outsider said:

Sanghis don't have the brain cells to process so much information. Paani rok do BC, and where will the water go? Flood J&K and Punjab. Brilliant strategy to flood two states which have had secessionist movements!

RIVER

LINKAGE

PROJECT.

Its underway. Where will the water go ? to Rajasthan, to the Deccan plateau, to Marwar, to Bundelkhand. Where there is drought 9/10 years and flash floods 1/20. 

Gandhiwadi idiots can never think things though, which is why India is in such a sad state after 50 years of Gandhigiri.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

RIVER

LINKAGE

PROJECT.

Its underway. Where will the water go ? to Rajasthan, to the Deccan plateau, to Marwar, to Bundelkhand. Where there is drought 9/10 years and flash floods 1/20. 

Gandhiwadi idiots can never think things though, which is why India is in such a sad state after 50 years of Gandhigiri.

Since you've already called me an Islamist, 'May Allah give you wisdom' ! 

9 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Since you've already called me an Islamist, 'May Allah give you wisdom' ! 

he already has given me wisdom, which is why i blew apart your 'block kashmir rivers and it will cause floods in Punjab and Kashmir' nonsense with the FACT that River Linkage Project will be able to siphon off water from kashmiri rivers without causing floods anywhere.

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

he already has given me wisdom, which is why i blew apart your 'block kashmir rivers and it will cause floods in Punjab and Kashmir' nonsense with the FACT that River Linkage Project will be able to siphon off water from kashmiri rivers without causing floods anywhere.

Yeah. I am so blown apart. I wish your were here to click a selfie with a blown apart Outsider!

2 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Yeah. I am so blown apart. I wish your were here to close clean click a selfie with a blown apart Outsider!

Yes, you are. But then again, as the Rafale deal thread shows, you do not have basic integrity to admit a mistake even when it is quoted back to you. So I don't think YOU have the guts to admit anything. Not that it matters anyways what YOU think. 

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Fact is even to build dams we need to withdraw from the lopsided IWT.

I think our response should be a little more nuanced and less on rhetoric. The strategy to appeal directly to the Pakistani people to fight poverty instead of each other was a good one. However, the same speech should not have included isolating Pak diplomatically. 

Pakistan realizes that it has nothing to lose as it is already a failed state infested with terrorists and extremists. By poking India, all they want to do is to divert attention from their unsolvable internal problems. India needs to realize that time for rhetoric alone is over. People need to see some action that can be implemented besides any military option. 

Stopping cricket matches is a must as Pakistan is desperate for that revenue on that front. I am not yet onboard on not having any cultural ties in the form of actors and performers. Pak actors and other performers should be allowed to perform in India as long as they prove that there are some tangible benefits to bettering ties. Regarding trade, I am not really sure which country stands to gain more by barring all trade. Probably India might be exporting more goods to Pak than the other way round. So it might not benefit us by cutting trade ties. The Indus water angle should be investigated as that is a strategic advantage that we have. However, that might be equivalent to waging a war directly. 

Just now, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Fact is even to build dams we need to withdraw from the lopsided IWT.

Actually no. We don't need to withdraw from IWT to build dams. We can build run-of-the-river dams, such as Baglihar dam, which is on Chenab river. 

Just now, The Outsider said:

Tum se na ho paayega!

already ho gaya. Tu ne jo 'problem' khara kiya, uska jawaab maine diya. Ab tu bol uska jawaab. Agar nahi de payega, to matlab tere se nahi hoga.

Just now, Malcolm Merlyn said:

which means little storage capacity.To build storage capacity we need to withdraw from IWT.

We don't need storage capacity, if we build diversion capacity. Canals are regulated by barrages, which have no storage capacity. its simply a lock-gate system installed at the canal-head. 

Turn it on,water flows through canal. Turn it off, water flows through the river. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

We don't need storage capacity, if we build diversion capacity. Canals are regulated by barrages, which have no storage capacity. its simply a lock-gate system installed at the canal-head. 

Turn it on,water flows through canal. Turn it off, water flows through the river. 

But if we store water it can be used for other purposes.Barrages dont allow us to use water for that many purposes.

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Actually no. We don't need to withdraw from IWT to build dams. We can build run-of-the-river dams, such as Baglihar dam, which is on Chenab river. 

already ho gaya. Tu ne jo 'problem' khara kiya, uska jawaab maine diya. Ab tu bol uska jawaab. Agar nahi de payega, to matlab tere se nahi hoga.

Yaar, jab ho jaaye to ping kar dena. Fair? When the major rivers are interlinked, let me know, I'll apologize.

1 minute ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

But if we store water it can be used for other purposes.Barrages dont allow us to use water for that many purposes.

The purposes of storing water need not apply if the river linkage project is completed. At any given time, there is drought-like conditions somewhere in India, with water levels dangerously low in the rivers in those regions. With water being continuously transferred across the country, the requirement to store massive volumes of water for consumption is lowered significantly.

Yaar, jab ho jaaye to ping kar dena. Fair? When the major rivers are interlinked, let me know, I'll apologize.

You will apologize about what ? 

You proposed an IDEA that breaking IWT is tantamount to flooding Punjab or Kashmir. I responded with the IDEA that breaking IWT when river interlink project is complete will not result in flooding. 

Your IDEA was negated by my IDEA. But like a dishonest person, you shift the goal-post to 'let your IDEA become reality before my IDEA can be declared flawed'.

17 hours ago, Finer said:

You do know that Balochistan, Sindh, Baltistan, NWFP voted against you guys during the partition. Your memory must be short. It is understandable why given the shock upon the existence of Pakistan as whole is yet to process in the physically and emotionally state. Welcome to the 21st century and it is called Pakistan; that was once your at one time. :--D

We take is anyway by force.. All your base are belong to us... Muwahahhaha. You from terroristan homy go back.. Cause we kill those kinds un india one bullet bang good night :)   

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You will apologize about what ? 

You proposed an IDEA that breaking IWT is tantamount to flooding Punjab or Kashmir. I responded with the IDEA that breaking IWT when river interlink project is complete will not result in flooding. 

Your IDEA was negated by my IDEA. But like a dishonest person, you shift the goal-post to 'let your IDEA become reality before my IDEA can be declared flawed'.

Haan bhai. Par IDEA mein IDEA ka signal nahin aata hai. Capitalize karne se chutiyapa kam nahin hota. Jab canal ban jaayein to bata dena.

Haan bhai. Par IDEA mein IDEA ka signal nahin aata hai. Capitalize karne se chutiyapa kam nahin hota. Jab canal ban jaayein to bata dena.

So you will propose an idea and a counter-idea doesnt negate it. LOL. No wonder with such poor logic you don't make logical sense to anything.

When the canal is built, it is no longer an idea, dumbass!

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So you will propose an idea and a counter-idea doesnt negate it. LOL. No wonder with such poor logic you don't make logical sense to anything.

When the canal is built, it is no longer an idea, dumbass!

When did I propose any IDEA about linking rivers. I merely rebuffed it.

When did I propose any IDEA about linking rivers. I merely rebuffed it.

Your idea is that breaking IWT would result in floods because where would the excess water go.

I countered it with the idea that breaking IWT while having river linking project complete negates your idea of floods, as the water will simply be transported elsewhere to the country.

Your move, champ.