Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

5 hours ago, zen said:

Pakistani artists are rightly asked to leave Ind if they cannot even condemn the attacks on Ind forces by Pak backed terrorists 

Thats the main point.  They condemn attacks world over, but not in India. Just pack ur bags n leave. 

Salman is not the brightest people out there, may be money minded as well. But shiv sena and mns can suck my ****.

And message for Pakistan by 99.9% of Indian Muslims (nsfw and must use headphones) - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAHXIWP6ys

1 hour ago, Texan said:

Even Muslims from Pak realize that they could have such a better life in India and want Indian citizenship.

:giggle::hysterical:

yeah "better life", where 60+% of population even today have to do open-air 'surgical strikes'...

1 hour ago, Texan said:

Even Muslims from Pak realize that they could have such a better life in India and want Indian citizenship. I can't think of even a single Indian Muslim wanting to move to Pak for a better life.  

Oh wait........ Actually........ Let me correct myself. There is one. 

Named Dawood Ibrahim. Moved to Pak to live with his fellow criminals/terrorists. Great acquisition Pak! Magnet for criminals all around the World. 

No actually there are plenty who would move out of india .

Seen so many on twitter itself.

Many marry pakistanis 

1 minute ago, the don said:

Many marry pakistanis 

There are many who are moving out of your country to Afghanistan because your government kills its own citizens. Have some shame. 

4 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

What do you mean? That 60 % of population conducted the surgical strike?

Chalo, you have finally accepted that you were surgically struck by India. :giggle:

Yeah, 60+% population of india, around 1 Billion conducts daily open-air surgical strikes all over india :giggle: "Better life" :cantstop:

Just now, Asim said:

Yeah, 60+% population of india, around 1 Billion conducts daily open-air surgical strikes all over india :giggle: "Better life" :cantstop:

Baseless statement. Unlike in your country, we don't open bullets and bombs on people. 

Even in Kashmir, things are now back to normalcy. I know you won't like it, but better accept reality.

2 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

He has hardly acted much in Bollywood. I highly doubt your claim. 

Bollywood is not what got him noticed in India tbh .

But obviously he is only 2 films old and in terms of numbers his popularity wont compare but just the people that rate him are people that matter in india and his popularity chart has unusual growth.

2 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Baseless statement. Unlike in your country, we don't open bullets and bombs on people. 

Even in Kashmir, things are now back to normalcy. I know you won't like it, but better accept reality.

I can provide you 10s of sources confirming this ;)

8 minutes ago, the don said:

Many marry pakistanis 

Nowhere close to the droves of people moving out of Pak. I had a colleague in US, originally from Pak. He was so sh!t scared just to go back to his country for his wedding in Karachi, that he ended up moving it to Dubai. That is a guy born and brought up in Karachi. 

4 minutes ago, Asim said:

What are you talking about? Do explain. 

1 minute ago, the don said:

Bollywood is not what got him noticed in India tbh .

But obviously he is only 2 films old and in terms of numbers his popularity wont compare but just the people that rate him are people that matter in india and his popularity chart has unusual growth.

With his career in Bollywood in limbo now and with hardly 2 films, I don't think he has had much impact. 

Honestly, not many people will miss him or any Pak artist. Sorry to say this.