India conducts Surgical Strikes Along The LOC

Malcolm Merlyn

Just now, the don said:

Well they can try using facts you know .

So many false headlines in the last few days .

I can list them if you  want .

So much jingoism .i know where this is headed.

You know what, if I was a Pakistani, I will ask my Government to take strict action on extremists roaming freely. I can see that you are a sensible Pakistani. 

If you strongly believe in humanity and are against the forces (terrorists) that endanger humanity, I expect you to put pressure on your government to take action. 

1 minute ago, Sajid_Rana said:

India furious at UN for rejecting surgical strike claim in Kashmir

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/10/02/national/india-furious-at-un-for-rejecting-surgical-strike-claim-in-kashmir/

This should settle the dust. Neutral body proving Pakistan claim. 

If you are strong believer of UN, by that logic, then Kashmir is not yours, as the UN does not consider Kashmir to be a disputed area.

Chalo, so stop crying about Kashmir. Done right?

Edited by Adi_91

4 minutes ago, Sajid_Rana said:

India furious at UN for rejecting surgical strike claim in Kashmir

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2016/10/02/national/india-furious-at-un-for-rejecting-surgical-strike-claim-in-kashmir/

This should settle the dust. Neutral body proving Pakistan claim. 

LOL. You guys are really funny. You think India will call up the UN and tell them where and when they are planning surgical strikes and ask them to come and observe them there? :phehe:

Where do you happen to come from, by any chance Lahore?

7 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

You know what, if I was a Pakistani, I will ask my Government to take strict action on extremists roaming freely. I can see that you are a sensible Pakistani. 

If you strongly believe in humanity and are against the forces (terrorists) that endanger humanity, I expect you to put pressure on your government to take action. 

Its a complex game .

Kashmiri jehad has chinas back while the taliban have US playing them .

Its not as simple as you think.

Why do u think bugti is getting asylum in India or Altaf hussain being protected.

1 minute ago, the don said:

Surgical  strike claim .

Well your government seems to be giving claims that India did strike. Why did your PM go to US and China to speak if it was cross border firing??

I am honestly telling you, if your country keeps sheltering terrorists, it is a matter of time before the whole world starts seeing you as a terrorist state. 

Just now, the don said:

Its a complex game .

Why do u think bugti is getting asylum in India or Altaf hussain being protected.

Correction, Bugti's asylum decision is still to be taken.

If Jihadis are being supported by China, then why not your country cut off ties with that nation? After all, I thought you guys care about Kashmiris.

Just now, Adi_91 said:

Well your government seems to be giving claims that India did strike. Why did your PM go to US and China to speak if it was cross border firing??

I am honestly telling you, if your country keeps sheltering terrorists, it is a matter of time before the whole world starts seeing you as a terrorist state. 

They wont .

Everyone has vested intetests .

China backs kashmiri jehad against you .obviously its an indigenous movement but it has many beneficiories.

Just now, the don said:

They wont .

Everyone has vested intetests .

China backs kashmiri jehad against you .obviously its an indigenous movement but it has many beneficiories.

There is a perception growing in the US that Pakistan indeed houses and helps terrorists. I mean, you can deny it, but that's the fact. 

Because of your nation and other rogue nations, even an innocent Pakistani or Indian is being looked down based on his religion. Isn't this really sad?

13 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

2 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Correction, Bugti's asylum decision is still to be taken.

If Jihadis are being supported by China, then why not your country cut off ties with that nation? After all, I thought you guys care about Kashmiris.

Kashmiri independance movement is indegenous .

Pakistan just supports their claim like india did with mukto bahni .

Kashmiris from IOC  are huge  supporters of said movement and through pakistans help are pushing their case . China also has vested interests so this game has only just begun .

15 minutes ago, the don said:

Its a complex game .

Altaf Hussain is currently in UK and Bugti in Switzerland. Why do you blame India for everything? No balls to take on UK and Switzerland?

20 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

There is a perception growing in the US that Pakistan indeed houses and helps terrorists. I mean, you can deny it, but that's the fact. 

Because of your nation and other rogue nations, even an innocent Pakistani or Indian is being looked down based on his religion. Isn't this really sad?

Lol the US ?? 

They are holding talks with hikmatyar in afganistan .

They are aware of every single proxy .

Too be very honest the western countries are pretty tolerant .

Most people there are not judgemental .

Muslims have a bad name due to alqaeda and the isis mainly .

Neither is a pakistani product 

14 minutes ago, Texan said:

Altaf Hussain is currently in UK and Bugti in Switzerland. Why do you blame India for everything? No balls to take on UK and Switzerland?

whers did i say altaf is in india .

Bugti i actually thought was in india .

My bad if he isnt.