500 & 1000 rs notes stopped from tonight

tweaker

With the decision of demonetization, lots of politicians have become restless. They are angry on PM's decisions. I am sure that black-money, terrorism and other corruption will be cleaned. But lots of people are also suffering who has got nothing to do with black-money and terrorism. They have died in standing in queues for hours for the money.

Latest Sport News

1 hour ago, Rohit S. Ambani said:

Jaitley lives on different planet !

After the cyclone in Chennai, all cashless options are dead. No card machines, no ATM's, no internet and no power. Last year people had a stash of cash which helped them through the flood and all shops accepted cash then, Now none of the shops are accepting card (as the machines are not working) nor the 2000 notes due to shortage of change.

India does not have infrastructure for cashless economy.

India, Indians and Indian products are worldwide famous for unreliability.

India is prone to natural disasters and being cashless only adds to the misery.

India does not have internet penetration.

Modi government is clueless.

on the flip side , when Jaylalitha died, we didnt see riots on streets of Tamil Nadu. this is what happens in white economy

2 hours ago, mishra said:

on the flip side , when Jaylalitha died, we didnt see riots on streets of Tamil Nadu. this is what happens in white economy

So from now onwards every good thing , we will give credit to demonitisation.And sorry to say but at present we are not white economy but cash crunch economy  so give credit to cash crunch as Neta's may even distribute notes withdrawn from bank for riots but if your assumption is true then give credit to cash crunch

Is there any reason to beileve that corrupt politicians , bahubali's Mafia have not got their hand on new currency? Earlier on this thread was said that even Rajnath singh looked worried, now all big corrupt BJP leaders must be jumping in joy as they have bumper crop of black money  as they must have converted their notes while took commission from their corporate friends.

Answer to question still pending how many Big corrupt politicians , bahubali's  corporates mafia  etc have been arrested? Without laying hand on them is it possible that black money from India will go?

Edited by Singh bling

23 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Is there any reason to beileve that corrupt politicians , bahubali's Mafia have not got their hand on new currency? Earlier on this thread was said that even Rajnath singh looked worried, now all big corrupt BJP leaders must be jumping in joy as they have bumper crop of black money  as they must have converted their notes while took commission from their corporate friends.

Answer to question still pending how many Big corrupt politicians , bahubali's  corporates mafia  etc have been arrested? Without laying hand on them is it possible that black money from India will go?

Mostly in last two week period, worth more than 300 crores of new notes have been seized so far. And this value is about even 1% Along of what has been come in hand of IT people in terms  of old notes, benaami/naami/non-taxed property.

There is still 16 days to reach the end of December. GOI still holds the cards.

RTGS transaction will be checked

Bankers CDs and CCTV footage yet to be analysed

Jan Dhan Accounts yet to be seeved.

People allready saying Rs 2000/- notes to be dropped

Cashless transaction up by 400%. To increase more.

I doubt Netas deal with cash. Netas have a independent powerful cashier in name of businessman/havala person. They are true to Netas and generally will give their head for friendship or fear of lives of their children.

53 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

So from now onwards every good thing , we will give credit to demonitisation.And sorry to say but at present we are not white economy but cash crunch economy  so give credit to cash crunch as Neta's may even distribute notes withdrawn from bank for riots but if your assumption is true then give credit to cash crunch

I can guarantee you after this round, If Modi wins next elecetion and does come with another IDS in year 1 of his tenure, there will be queue.

32 minutes ago, mishra said:

Mostly in last two week period, worth more than 300 crores of new notes have been seized so far. And this value is about even 1% Along of what has been come in hand of IT people in terms  of old notes, benaami/naami/non-taxed property.

There is still 16 days to reach the end of December. GOI still holds the cards.

RTGS transaction will be checked

Bankers CDs and CCTV footage yet to be analysed

Jan Dhan Accounts yet to be seeved.

People allready saying Rs 2000/- notes to be dropped

Cashless transaction up by 400%. To increase more.

I doubt Netas deal with cash. Netas have a independent powerful cashier in name of businessman/havala person. They are true to Netas and generally will give their head for friendship or fear of lives of their children.

And how  do we know that it was just only 300 crores of new currency that was in hands of black money holder . It could be thousands of crores with blessing of politicians.The fact there was big leakage in system and new notes flown to the corrupt. So far we do't know where is the leakage we are just collecting water that was drained from it

And if you remember Indira Gandhi also unleashed raid raj in 70s on black  money holders. what was the result black money increased  many times from 70s 

Edited by Singh bling

The Crumbling Silk Industry in Post-Demonetisation Varanasi

http://thewire.in/86556/varanasi-silk-industry-demonetisation/

Edited by Singh bling

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

And how  do we know that it was just only 300 crores of new currency that was in hands of black money holder . It could be thousands of crores with blessing of politicians.The fact there was big leakage in system and new notes flown to the corrupt. So far we do't know where is the leakage we are just collecting water that was drained from it

And if you remember Indira Gandhi also unleashed raid raj in 70s on black  money holders. what was the result black money increased  many times from 70s 

Not that it could be. It most probably is. But not only in hand of politicians but many other people including Sadar Bazar businessman.

Indira ji had no alternative. No working system to implement. She had to rely on individuals to be honest.

Modi has western system as alternative allready available and Digital as way forward.

Edited by mishra

That's because of proper maintenance of law and order and police efforts .

That has zero relevance to demonetization.

Were u even in Tamilnadu seriously?This is nonsense beyond ridiculousness

^ I do not need to visit on moon to know about moon. There are various credible sources available and some at my diisposal.

Not just TN, Same is true for Kashmir where fight has become terrorist vs Security forces instead of stone pelters vs Police.

Mamata di ran out of funds hence supporter for her anti demonitisation rally.

Kejri Sir had no money to pay people to Support "notebandi vaapas lo within 3 days" since the anouncement. Its allmost 30 days now.

Bhujbal has become fit and healthy will have to go to jail

ex- PMO which survived coalgate allmost on the line CBI enquiry.

Just One politician used to gather atleast a lakh crowd for each of his protest. Now all I see is group of them doing "path yatra", not even "rath yatra" to presidents place for last 30 days, every day, and photo op in front of Gandhiji statue. So no more Ram leelaa maidans. :laugh1: I cant say how much I am loving it.

In UP my home state, Elections are just 2 months but no rallies, No gun weilding. No open daylight shooting. Nothing so far

Lot has changed in just 30 days

Edited by mishra

^ I do not need to visit on moon to know about moon. There are various credible sources available and some at my diisposal.

Not just TN, Same is true for Kashmir where fight has become terrorist vs Security forces instead of stone pelters vs Police.

Mamata di ran out of funds hence supporter for her anti demonitisation rally.

Kejri Sir had no money to pay people to Support "notebandi vaapas lo within 3 days" since the anouncement. Its allmost 30 days now.

Bhujbal has become fit and healthy will have to go to jail

ex- PMO which survived coalgate allmost on the line CBI enquiry.

Just One politician used to gather atleast a lakh crowd for each of his protest. Now all I see is group of them doing "path yatra", not even "rath yatra" to presidents place for last 30 days, every day, and photo op in front of Gandhiji statue. So no more Ram leelaa maidans. :laugh1: I cant say how much I am loving it.

In UP my home state, Elections are just 2 months but no rallies, No gun weilding. No open daylight shooting. Nothing so far

Lot has changed in just 30 days

So you have no clue as expected of what actually happens

Edit :

For someone who is going on and on about Demonetization , are u atleast in India or that also basically based on so called credible sources ?

31 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

So you have no clue as expected of what actually happens

Edit :

For someone who is going on and on about Demonetization , are u atleast in India or that also basically based on so called credible sources ?

:rofl:  Seriously :facepalm:What kind of logic is that. Reminds me of some verse from a holy book. I will let you to figure it out but let me put it like this

Only true Sachin fans and cricket gurus are the ones who live in Sachins Mohalla.

Bhai cable par sab aataa hai. Skype chalata hai. Phone chalataa hai. Frinds roj aatee jaate hai. Mere kaafee frnds notebandee ke baad chakkar maar chuke. Kyunki oonake paas maal hai. Mai bhi jaaongaa notebandee ke baad.

Edited by mishra
Edit: I also know few Tamils are very touchy about Jayalaitha. Because I have 3 close tamil colegues ond 2 in my own cricket team which I runc