I am gutted

Why God.......?? Why????? why did you let it happen? this isnt fair on your part.. freaking cheats are winning these days.. after playing against 14 players for 5 tough days.. with heart as you said.. with all the cheats and hypocrites in their own backyard.. I asked you for ONE DRAW at the end.. not even a WIN........................... I will stay mad at you for couple of days...

Dhoni was out early in his innings and should have walked! He is a cheat! Lucky Australia is SOOOOOO good that "even when opposition like India cheats" Australia can still win! Good game Bucnor!
First it was not conclusive that Dhoni hit it and second Ponting grassed the ball on the ground. Go and see the video. I actually feel sorry for Aus as a country when they're so wound up on winning and their wins are so tainted........I was a great admirer of Aus team before this match but not anymore..I hate that team
Veer, God will only help if players show courage in terms of protest and not taking on the field. Our seniors SRT, AK, RD, VVS and co are softies, and God probably wants them to show some protest initiative first.
LOL.... There is no god.:hysterical::hysterical: Thats that..... for ur info. they can't show dissent as per ICC rules....