ICF Fantasy Hub 2017 | One notch Higher!

sourab10forever

On 06/02/2017 at 7:52 PM, sourab10forever said:

Breking news : Announcing a 3 team FL for IND v AUS.

For those who are new to this : The Competition will remain the same only that you will be placed in one of the teams and the team with most points ( adding the points of all members of the team) will be the winner. The individual FL (part of the Fantasy hub) will go on as it is and the team based scoring will be only for fun.

Every team will have one captain and he will form his team through an auction on the 18th of Feb .

Captains will be choosen from the intrested candidates using a randomiser . Let us know if you are interested in being the captain.

First 15/18/21 players will be part of the auction. Rest will play as individuals for the hub points only. Make sure you register as soon as possible.

More details to follow.

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

@beetle  tum khelna chahogi kya is game me? :hmmm:

ek baar khel kar to dekho, zaroor enjoy karogi :--D

2 hours ago, beetle said:

:hand: nahi bhai.....

Khel chuki hoon bahut pehle.....:shot:

ab time nahi hai .:washing:

You play.:bebored:

If you need money...just let me know...:listen:

kya yaar :((

itna bhi time nahi lagta yaar is game me. bas 5 minutes bhi kaafi hote hai changes karne ke liye. waise bhi 5 days ke Test match ke liye match start hone se pahle ek hi baar team save karni hoti hai bas. dekho kitna easy hai yaar :--D

aajao, milke in sab ko harate hai :dance:

phir bhi na khelna ho to no worries :nice:

ICF ke bhi kya din aaye hai  :((, aaj @beetle  bhi mujhe se zyada paise wali bangayi hai :cantstop: