Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

tweaker

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Finally Punjab picked Ravi Inder today who has been absent and playing here in States. It was his first game today for Punjab in a long time and even though hejust scored 10,  trust me he is a top batsman. 

He should play 50 overs and should be part of India A for 50 overs team actually, he is that good. He averages 48 in List A, and needs to be given a fair chance. I just hope he clicks in this 2020 and that Bhajji plays him.

Any video of his ???

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Finally Punjab picked Ravi Inder today who has been absent and playing here in States. It was his first game today for Punjab in a long time and even though hejust scored 10,  trust me he is a top batsman. 

He should play 50 overs and should be part of India A for 50 overs team actually, he is that good. He averages 48 in List A, and needs to be given a fair chance. I just hope he clicks in this 2020 and that Bhajji plays him.

He was doing well few year back and one or two good  season would've helped, why is he not playing domestic?

2 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

He was doing well few year back and one or two good  season would've helped, why is he not playing domestic?

Bhajji doesn't pick him a lot. As you can see he did not even play the first 2 games. And only got a chance in 3rd. But this is not his best format. Real format is 50 overs for him. But whatever he gets he should take it and try to score. Unfortunately Himachal conditions in this tournament are the worst for the batting teams as average score has been 120.