Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

tweaker

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Aniket Choudhari looking quick visually. Getting good bounce and bowling in good areas.

Bowls a bouncer at 142 k

Yes getting good carry from this pitch.I like his bowling more than rajput now.

BTW Akash chopra is a brilliant analyst. Only sane one remaining.

Aniket should be drafted in the test squad he has a very good action, like a left handed Brett Lee, also gets very good bounce , bowls a good length, brings the ball in, have not seen one batter able to hit him, most runs are edges ,mistimes also made Pappu look bad yesterday n he plays pacers well, also very impressed with Ankit as both of them can be good for test, these two guys would be good investment also would be hard to play in SA, AUS, NZ or Eng.

I see Aniket getting more bounce then Starc as he has more upright action compared to Slingy action for Starc and people talking down about him , he is not to slow then Starc on Ave, I feel he can bowl 139 ish in test n max at 146  n Starc is not express mostly fast n bowls 139 to 150 range usually.

Since he is tall n gets bounce and attacks the body his success in test will depend upon, the going with the angle delivery n one fuller one that comes in also good use of short ball.

Ankit has good natural action n generates good pace n movement, I see him as someone who could be an M Asif kinda bowler but with more pace.

Sangwan should be tried in ODI as he is quick bowls with aggression n has a good short one but haven't seen him bowl good Yorkers, 

Shankar is one batter I am I pressed with as he has technique with skills and is organised n can bat in test n ODi and his bowling is better then Binny but he could turn out to be a decent allrounder

8 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Commentators saying that Kishan is better than  pant at selecting which balls to hit and which balls to defend.  His innings are more structured.

Even I was not too impressed with Pant at this point, he just swings his bat every ball, and dont see a young Dhoni or Sehwag, but he is young n will work on his game, we have seen in the past just being a hitter does not work in international cricket you have to have a developed game, range of strokes not just plonk your feet n hit in the V, Yusuf Pathan used to do this although less successfully n was found out.

12 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Commentators saying that Kishan is better than  pant at selecting which balls to hit and which balls to defend.  His innings are more structured.

technically as well kishan looks better. pants batting looks heavily leg side oriented. he also showed some weakness outside offstump in the under 19 worldcup. if he comes in top 3 at international level. top quality bowlers soon will exploit his weakness outside offstump. anyways he is not going to fix that issue playing domestics as domestic bowlers does not seem to give any sort of challenge for him. playing aways tours with A team under dravid looks the best option for him.

5 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

dont see what the problem is with the jump ,given his tiny body he gives it everything ,ranji bowlers will do well to put in this kind of effort 

he could be decelerating coz of that very long jump. imo he can bowl quicker with a shortned leap.

Edited by renjith
3 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

dont see what the problem is with the jump ,given his tiny body he gives it everything ,ranji bowlers will do well to put in this kind of effort 

Dinda has not developed for last 7 or more years, when he came into the scene n Ponting was impressed with him he bowled quicker and had some potential, but did not work on getting stronger enough , develop skill set, move the ball of the deck, variations, use length intelligently, he seems to have withered away after initial promise and was touching 144 at his fastest in IPL