About time SC banned Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal and RSS

Muloghonto

6 hours ago, mishra said:

Man! With due respect do you really read what you write. Bhai! Paisaa! Economics is what makes a nation Strong. If we didnt had money to spend on Military, Forget China, Piddi Pakistan would be helping itself to use our arsehole. You know what happened to Ukraine despite massive Western/EU support. Why Bolivia, People in Bhutan are happier too. But India is over 1 billion.

If you still dont get it, As a thumb rule, Money spent on Infrastructure Science Education and economic growth means "Investing in future" of the nation. And about default! Chk the Yeild on Government bond. Lower it is, better it is.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/india/government-bond-yield

Now, Make up your own mind. whether 5% or some quantum increase on judiciary is more important or "Investing in future"  is more important. I will prefer later

Bhai, there is a difference between spending money to keep deterrence and spending money over things that we will never use. We bought Su-30s from Russia in the late 90s.Deliveries started in early 2000s.  We haven't used a single one and they will most likely retire having not seen combat.

Same goes for our A/C we are building. We have more than a million active soldiers to catch infiltrators and nukes to deter full scale war. 

So at this point, fixing the internal issues of our country are directly more beneficial and important than giving army new toys to play with that it most probably will never actually use.

Investing in the judiciary is also investing in the future. You know how many people don't want to do business with India because of too much red tape and judicial quagmire should there be a problem ? I know i took my business to China after getting nowhere with India years and years ago. Investing in the judiciary is also investing in the future- because a strong judiciary gives confidence to the market and to the investors that any disputes that arise will be solved quickly!

Pakistan has nuclear weapons but that didnt stop America or India to do surgical strike. But now China has started arming Pakistan, So that will stop surgical strike arleast from India. No weapons used by Pakistan.

Coming back to topic. You want people with RSS ideology who have given a quantum jump to Indian stature in past few years to disproportionately  empower Supreme Court and you think that Empowered Supreme Court should then ban the same RSS because as per you RSS is guilty of some unknown unproven unimaginable **** they dont even themselves know.

Dont you see their is a flaw in your logic or something seriously wrong in your thinking.

And i am not even going into cost aspect of logistics and state machinery which will prosecute or gather evidence for courts and judges to reach a verdict.

seriously :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

Pakistan has nuclear weapons but that didnt stop America or India to do surgical strike. But now China has started arming Pakistan, So that will stop surgical strike arleast from India. No weapons used by Pakistan.

Thats why we have a 1 million strong standing army. And even if we didnt, how does A/C affect Pakistan/China's ability to surgical strikes on us ?

You want people with RSS ideology who have given a quantum jump to Indian stature in past few years to disproportionately  empower Supreme Court and you think that Empowered Supreme Court should then ban the same RSS because as per you RSS is guilty of some unknown unproven unimaginable **** they dont even themselves know.

RSS promotes lawlessness by allowing felons to be part of their organization. i posted video evidence on this very thread about the SS goon who is also a RSS member.....

How is that unknown, unimaginable or unproven when video evidence exists/people brag about assaulting other people ? That is a self confession!

Dont you see their is a flaw in your logic or something seriously wrong in your thinking.

About prosecuting RSS or about increasing judicial funding and capability ?

59 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

1. Thats why we have a 1 million strong standing army. And even if we didnt, how does A/C affect Pakistan/China's ability to surgical strikes on us ?

2. RSS  promotes lawlessness by allowing felons to be part of their organization. i posted video evidence on this very thread about the SS goon who is also a RSS member.....

3. How is that unknown, unimaginable or unproven when video evidence exists/people brag about assaulting other people ? That is a self confession!

4. About prosecuting RSS or about increasing judicial funding and capability ?

1. That million army is deterence at just one level. Once again, try to Understand the difference in levels of war preparedness.

2. Why you blame Individual action of a member of a org to org. If it was that simple, long back they would have fabricated and shut shyama prasad mukherji for good and there wouldnt have been any Modi or Atalji.

3. Brag isnt a confession under caution. Its just brag. Judges cant punish someone for bragging. You missed the very own law you have been advocating about.

4. RSS to empower judiciary such that even without incriminating evidence, Supreme Court illegally goes way and beyond to shut RSS itself. If anything, RSS has proven that for them democracy isnt single family rule but equal opportunity to every individual Indian to make all the way to PM. I.e Dr shayama prasad has more democratic vision then Nehur's Congress ever had

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

1. That million army is deterence at just one level. Once again, try to Understand the difference in levels of war preparedness.

You do realize that A/C is an exclusively offensive weapon, not defensive one, correct ? Especially when your 'enemies' share a land border ?

'Deterrence' doesnt mean you buy every toy under the sun while ignoring basic services in a nation. 

2. Why you blame Individual action of a member of a org to org. If it was that simple, long back they would have fabricated and shut shyama prasad mukherji for good and there wouldnt have been any Modi or Atalji.

I blame the organization when the individuals who've committed said crimes are still part of the organization- that is by default, accepting/condoing/harboring crime/criminals. If parties kick out party members once they are found guilty of a crime, i have no problem with that party. Guess what ? Thats what happens in the civilized west.

Brag isnt a confession under caution. Its just brag. Judges cant punish someone for bragging. You missed the very own law you have been advocating about.

Uhh...if i brag about committing a crime, that is by default admission of guilt. I cant go around here 'bragging' about punching out someone and not get prosecuted by the state....

RSS to empower judiciary such that even without incriminating evidence, Supreme Court illegally goes way and beyond to shut RSS itself. If anything, RSS has proven that for them democracy isnt single family rule but equal opportunity to every individual Indian to make all the way to PM. I.e Dr shayama prasad has more democratic vision then Nehur's Congress ever had

Yes...this is why i support BJP more than Congress. But RSS isn't above the interests of the nation or the people either.

16 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

1. You do realize that A/C is an exclusively offensive weapon, not defensive one, correct ? Especially when your 'enemies' share a land border ?

'Deterrence' doesnt mean you buy every toy under the sun while ignoring basic services in a nation. 

2 blame the organization when the individuals who've committed said crimes are still part of the organization- that is by default, accepting/condoing/harboring crime/criminals. If parties kick out party members once they are found guilty of a crime, i have no problem with that party. Guess what ? Thats what happens in the civilized west.

3. Uhh...if i brag about committing a crime, that is by default admission of guilt. I cant go around here 'bragging' about punching out someone and not get prosecuted by the state....

4. Yes...this is why i support BJP more than Congress. But RSS isn't above the interests of the nation or the people either.

1. You are not even arguing 

2. How about giving  some credit. Infact i think its time that government allocates some fund as a measure of thankyou and recognises RSS and its cire leaders. 

Oh no. Awards and recognitions are reserved for chewtiya like MF Hussain.

3. Rubbish. Law is same for everyone

4. You are entitled to keep your view. But that doesnt mean your view is informed one.

for example, if you were a Gujju and present in Gujrat during those earthquakes you would have realised how RSS hand came before the government in many regions. Now i am sure your common sense says that one brag is more important. Extending same logic every Indian is rapist in Britain because a indian was convicted of rape.

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

1. You are not even arguing 

So pointing out that there is a difference between maintaining a credible deterrence and making one's military as mighty as possible is not an argument ?! To say that India's defence is in jeopardy without a freaking A/C is the height of pandering to militarism. Because : a) No nuclear power has ever lost a war at home against any nation since acquiring nuclear arms  and b) no nation in history has ever used an aircraft carrier in a defensive capacity. That weapon exists exclusively to pursue an aggressive war.

And my point is simple - India has far higher national priorities than playing around with shiny billion dollar toys it most likely will never use in the first place.

2. How about giving  some credit. Infact i think its time that government allocates some fund as a measure of thankyou and recognises RSS and its cire leaders. 

:laugh::laugh: I guess RSS types haven't learnt the type of nationalism that goes 'Ask not what india can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for India'.

3. Rubbish. Law is same for everyone

It is. Which is why the term 'anything you say can and will be used against you' is said to suspects and their statements during/prior to the incident in questions raised as evidence. Don't believe me ? Ask Maryam- she is our resident lawyer here.

You are entitled to keep your view. But that doesnt mean your view is informed one.

for example, if you were a Gujju and present in Gujrat during those earthquakes you would have realised how RSS hand came before the government in many regions. Now i am sure your common sense says that one brag is more important. Extending same logic every Indian is rapist in Britain because a indian was convicted of rape.

Again, that is no different from Hitler's Youth, Brownshirts or various other racist, destructive 'nationalist' groups worldwide : they will provide disaster relief as a PR exercise & recruitment drive and it usually, always works. Because who doesn't want to join a group that is helping people in time of need ? But that doesnt make RSS above the needs of the nation or the people. And that doesnt make RSS any more credible than the nazis and other extreme ideological groups that package discrimination, hatred and a warped ideology with nationalism.

Further, your last sentence is illogical. Every Indian is not responsible for the actions of another Indian. But an organization *IS* responsible for the actions of its members- both in official and unofficial capacity. This is why people get fired left/right/center from major companies for personal tweets. This is why in civilized nations like Canada,US, UK, etc. the party forces a member to resign from the party if they make stupid & damaging statements/are shown to be criminals. 

43 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

1. So pointing out that there is a difference between maintaining a credible deterrence and making one's military as mighty as possible is not an argument ?! To say that India's defence is in jeopardy without a freaking A/C is the height of pandering to militarism. Because : a) No nuclear power has ever lost a war at home against any nation since acquiring nuclear arms  and b) no nation in history has ever used an aircraft carrier in a defensive capacity. That weapon exists exclusively to pursue an aggressive war.

And my point is simple - India has far higher national priorities than playing around with shiny billion dollar toys it most likely will never use in the first place.

2. :laugh::laugh: I guess RSS types haven't learnt the type of nationalism that goes 'Ask not what india can do for you, ask yourself what you can do for India'.

3. It is. Which is why the term 'anything you say can and will be used against you' is said to suspects and their statements during/prior to the incident in questions raised as evidence. Don't believe me ? Ask Maryam- she is our resident lawyer here.

4. Again, that is no different from Hitler's Youth, Brownshirts or various other racist, destructive 'nationalist' groups worldwide : they will provide disaster relief as a PR exercise & recruitment drive and it usually, always works. Because who doesn't want to join a group that is helping people in time of need ? But that doesnt make RSS above the needs of the nation or the people. And that doesnt make RSS any more credible than the nazis and other extreme ideological groups that package discrimination, hatred and a warped ideology with nationalism.

Further, your last sentence is illogical. Every Indian is not responsible for the actions of another Indian. But an organization *IS* responsible for the actions of its members- both in official and unofficial capacity. This is why people get fired left/right/center from major companies for personal tweets. This is why in civilized nations like Canada,US, UK, etc. the party forces a member to resign from the party if they make stupid & damaging statements/are shown to be criminals. 

1. On very nxt terrorist attack , lets nuke Pakistan and China. Atleast lets make that stand and see that will stop terrorist attack by Pakistan:facepalm:. As i said you have nothing to add but repeating same illogical crap.

2. What kind of crap logic is this. Antinational MoFo Hussain is fine to be recognised  while a natinalist like Miohan Bhagvad isnt because he us Hindu. You want BJP but you still read congressi Kalams. Congressi Kalam will never bring natinalist like Modi or Yogi. It will mean RaGa or Kejri or lalu.

3. There is "bragging" and there is some thing called statement under legal "caution". Forget closure of RSS that stupid video cant even warrant a arrest of that individual. 

What is your views on atleast one Chaddhi dharis killed every

month somewhere in India? You so called lebertard/leftard are biggest hippocrats. 

4. Yes, But not in India. If You want every RSS memener to behave like they behave in west then you are living in la la land. I personally know of a incidence where there was credible camera evidence where a RSS teacher was forced to resign for teaching RSS students " there is almost zero or negligible moderate Muslims, infact You can count them and Christianity came to India to simply convert all Hindus to Chiristian" .

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, Tibarn said:

@Muloghonto

Whatever you say :cantstop:. Carry on, mention me when you have evidence to back up your nonsense. :hysterical: 

Apparently evidence only counts for what you want it to count as. 

:laugh:

#Engineersdon'tknowscience #Tibarn-the-expert #deluded_kids_riding_high_on_first_job_in_life #thinks_knows_everything.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

1. On very nxt terrorist attack , lets nuke Pakistan and China. Atleast lets make that stand and see that will stop terrorist attack by Pakistan:facepalm:. As i said you have nothing to add but repeating same illogical crap.

So it is illogical to say that India needs infrastructure & law and order more than an aircraft carrier ? Care to demonstrate how ? 

And your nifty toys like A/C figure in a terrorist attack scenario exactly how ?

What kind of crap logic is this. Antinational MoFo Hussain is fine to be recognised  while a natinalist like Miohan Bhagvad isnt because he us Hindu. You want BJP but you still read congressi Kalams. Congressi Kalam will never bring natinalist like Modi or Yogi. It will mean RaGa or Kejri or lalu.

???!???

You do realize that most Bengalis who are congress supporters, are so because we hate CPM more and its always been a choice between Congress and CPM ? 

There is "bragging" and there is some thing called statement under legal "caution". Forget closure of RSS that stupid video cant even warrant a arrest of that individual. 

In civilized countries, that video is just cause for arrest. As i said, ask our resident lawyer if you don't believe me. If you say 'i killed someone/hit someone', the police in most civilized county will investigate it and if they do find a murder/assault without your alibi, your 'brag' is considered evidence of admission of guilt. Do you want me to post cases for you where bragging has gotten them into jail coz they were bragging about committing a crime ? Or how about cases where video of assault leads to criminal charges ?

Like i said, Indians like yourself, have much to learn about rule of law and respect of the law from a societerial perspective. 

Yes, But not in India. If You want every RSS memener to behave like they behave in west then you are living in la la land. I personally know of a incidence where there was credible camera evidence where a RSS teacher was forced to resign for teaching RSS students " there is almost zero or negligible moderate Muslims, infact You can count them and Christianity came to India to simply convert all Hindus to Chiristian" .

Yep, that is a firable offence in most civilized nations. Because teachers are supposed to teach facts and critical thinking skills. Not impose their judgement on children. The above is imposing a judgement/conclusion on kids that borders on hate speech. Glad to see India is progressing in its quest to become civilized..slowly but surely.

I am not living in Lala land for asking organizations be held responsible for the actions of their members, if they take no action against the said members. That is the standard we have in much of the civilized world and not just the 'rich' world. As i said, this is where China is miles and miles ahead of India and always has been as a civilization- acceptance of rule of law and organizational obligations for actions committed by its members.

That you think i live in lala land for wanting India to follow such measures, is indicative of how backwards Indian mentality is towards legalism.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Apparently evidence only counts for what you want it to count as. 

:laugh:

#Engineersdon'tknowscience #Tibarn-the-expert #deluded_kids_riding_high_on_first_job_in_life #thinks_knows_everything.

One of you moderators should note that your pet donkey Mule-o-ghanta started the personal attacks in this thread. Don't lecture me when it escalates.  :angel:

Calm down Princess. That low IQ deriving from consanguinity is getting the best of you. Go ahead, carry on to your hearts content. You're fooling nobody. The fact that you don't even know the importance of statistical tests reveals the truth about your knowledge of science or engineering.  :hysterical:

Nope, ad hominem, princess, evidence counts as what scientists count it as below. Not what some internet troll who spends entire days posting on ICF considers it to be (some life you have there ) :p:

types_of_resources2.png

types_of_resources.png

None of which you provided. Too bad you Bangladeshis are unable to understand that understand that. From someone who thinks clay tablets are scientific sources, I wouldn't expect anything better. :angel:

Strawman, I never said engineers don't understand science. If anything, I have immense respect for engineers. It's why I know you aren't even that. :cantstop:I haven't met an engineer as allergic to data/evidence as you. I'm convinced that the only type of engineer that you are is a sanitation engineer (ie a janitor).:phehe: 

Re-posting this old gem, from which you ran away from responding.

On 1/20/2017 at 5:18 PM, Tibarn said:

You simultaneously claim to be an Engineer/Software developer and a Scientist. I will dispel that myth right now. 

Source 1:

Via Boston University School of Engineering

http://www.bu.edu/eng/about/deans-welcome/dean-lutchen/engineering-is-not-science/

Engineering Is Not Science

Engineers are not a sub-category of scientists. So often the two terms are used interchangeably, but they are separate, albeit related, disciplines. Scientists explore the natural world and show us how and why it is as it is. Discovery is the essence of science. Engineers innovate solutions to real-world challenges in society. While it is true that engineering without science could be haphazard; without engineering, scientific discovery would be a merely an academic pursuit.

Source 2: Via the IEEE, a 400k member Engineering Professional Organization, writen by Duke Professor of Engineering

And confusing the two keeps us from solving the problems of the world

By HENRY PETROSKI     

In political discourse, public policy debates, and the mass media, engineering is often a synonym for science. This confusion might seem an innocuous shorthand for headline writers, but it can leave politicians, policymakers, and the general public unable to make informed decisions about the technical challenges facing the world today.

Science is about understanding the origins, nature, and behavior of the universe and all it contains; engineering is about solving problems by rearranging the stuff of the world to make new things. Conflating these separate objectives leads to uninformed opinions, which in turn can delay or misdirect management, effort, and resources.

Source 3:

Literal dictionary defintion of a Scientist

1. a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences.

You don't have a PhD, therefore you aren't an expert in any science. You aren't studying either of the two categories of science, thus you aren't a scientist. Your own biography you told me states:

I came to Canada in 1989, graduated in Electrical Engineering (BASc) in 1992, MASc in 1994. My specialization is in control systems and i worked in several companies- mining, pulp mill, electronics production, etc. for almost 15+ years. Then i transitioned into programming, predominantly due to a superior lifestyle ( i am a master of my own time as a coder) almost 5 years ago and since then, i've mostly been doing programming and some occasional engineering consultancy.

Where exactly is there expertise of science or spending one's life researching/studying. Programming isn't the equivalent of studying.

Engineering isn't a natural science. It also isn't a physical science.

By definition, a physical science is a part of this list:

https://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/cipcode/cipdetail.aspx?y=55&cipid=88479

Close panel Browse 

Taking a couple of  classes in Physics for your engineering doesn't qualify you as a scientist. Just about every university in the US requires a battery of Biology/Chemistry/Physics courses for undergraduate students, even those studying subjects like Poetry. All US Poetry undergrads who take some Bio/Chem/Physics courses aren't scientists. 

If you were either a Scientist or an Engineer, you would be knowledgeable about the difference between the scientific method and the engineering method or at minimum be knowledgeable about at least one of the two. The fact that you conflated the two, implies that you are neither or ignorant of the differences. (I actually do believe your an engineer)

Steps of the Scientific Method

Steps of the Engineering Design Process

Lol at your sad life. You are 60 yrs old and still play pretend scientist. Kuch toh sharam karo  :hysterical:

On 10/26/2016 at 4:26 PM, Muloghonto said:

Thanks to spending years in the frozen north of Canada in the mining sector, I've become very good at computer games & read a lot of history (since your options were to sit on the internet or hookers & blow after work, nothing else).

I am married for over 10 years, have two beautiful girls and my wife is a therapist/counsellor. 

What a spelling error. You supposedly have a wife who serves as a counsellor, but you can't even spell her profession? Jhootha. :bumsmack: 

How do you even survive with an IQ so low?:fear1: It's no wonder that you consider your ability to exist such an accomplishment. :cantstop:

Anyway, I did some digging and found this:

Muloghanta's resume for his application to be a Sanitation Engineer at a Canadian movie theater:

Picture

wedbeard.jpg

Name:

Sheikh Maboob

Birthday:

April 1, 1957

Education:

• BSc in Faulty Logic from Marxist Madrasa College for the Intellectually Challenged (topper from the bottom), Chittagong 
  • BSc in Science from WebMD, Public Library of Rangpur
  • MSc in Pole-vaulting from Dhaka University
  • PhD in Sanitation Engineering from the Mamata Banerjee University for Bangladeshi Ghusapaithiyon

Major accomplishments are: 

• Being very good at computer games
  • Spending entire days on an internet forum getting owned by people half my age
  • Having siblings as parents  
  • Paying a hooker to serves as my mental health counselor
  • Living to the age of 60 with the IQ of a Mule
  • World class wicket-keeper batman in my youth, should have been captain of India
  • Smelling like rotting fish

Skills

• Being Buddhist on odd days and being Atheist on even days
  • Being very good at computer games
  • Pretending to be a scientist
  • Pretending to be married
  • Pretending to be an engineer
  • Redefining words to mean whatever I want
  • Fast bowling expert in comparison to Virat Kohli and Anil Kumble

Willing to:

• Clean up the ground with my tongue whenever a white-skinned person spits 
  • Butcher the English language

Edited by Tibarn

12 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

The fact that you don't even know the importance of statistical tests reveals the truth about your knowledge of science or engineering.  

Strawman.

None of which you provided. Too bad you Bangladeshis are unable to understand that understand that. From someone who thinks clay tablets are scientific sources, I wouldn't expect anything better. :angel:

Nobody claimed clay tablet as scientific source. But it is a historical source admissible in a historical discussion.

Strawman, I never said engineers don't understand science. If anything, I have immense respect for engineers. It's why I know you aren't even that. :cantstop:I haven't met an engineer as allergic to data/evidence as you. I'm convinced that the only type of engineer that you are is a sanitation engineer (ie a janitor).:phehe: 

Re-posting this old gem, from which you ran away from responding.

Which is why, you post nonsense like this:

Therefore, nothing more than disingenuous arguments from you.

Lol at your sad life. You are 60 yrs old and still play pretend scientist. Kuch toh sharam karo

Again, strawman. Nobody said i was 60.

What a spelling error. You supposedly have a wife who serves as a counsellor, but you can't even spell her profession? Jhootha.

:laugh::laugh:

So spell-check/typos are evidence for this 'kid wannabe scientist' for what is authentic and what is not. As i said, when you get a real job, come back and talk. This isn't university.

How do you even survive with an IQ so low?:fear1: It's no wonder that you consider your ability to exist such an accomplishment. 

Simlpe. I don't let kids with silver spoons in their mouth who don't have a real job, bother me. One day, when you grow old enough bacchu, you will learn that too.

Now run along with your A-priori religious psycho-babble for those who will entertain it. You should have plenty of takers in your state of Gujarat.

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indus-calling/the-man-who-changed-india/

The genesis of clan Wolf. :whack2:

As per some, this wolf Should be chained/electricuted for one random video :facepalm::laugh1:

Today, perhaps the largest network of service projects run by any organisation in India are efficiently run by RSS workers – the people who are inspired by Dr Hedgewar. One lakh seventy thousand is the number of these projects – which include hospitals, blood banks, eye banks, special centres to help Divyangs, visually challenged and Thalassaemia-affected kids. Whether it’s war time or a natural calamity, Hedgewar’s followers are the first to reach and provide relief. Whether it was Charkhi Dadri plane crash, Tsunami, Bhuj, Uttarkashi earthquakes or the Kedarnath tragedy, the RSS’s Swayamsewaks were in the forefront to help the affected people and later in rehabilitation work too.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indus-calling/the-man-who-changed-india/

The genesis of clan Wolf. :whack2:

As per some, this wolf Should be chained/electricuted for one random video :facepalm::laugh1:

I know its a hard concept for Indians to get but doing good deeds doesnt justify breaking the law. I hope you know that you can do a 1000 good deeds but if you do 1 illegal thing, the law will penalize you for it. Legalism is not relative, its absolute. You break law = you pay consequence. Not relativistic 'arre baba, its only 1 time, look how much good stuff they've done otherwise'. But as India gets more civilized, it will learn the concept of legalism. 

There are plenty of parties in the western world that've done plenty of good and one legal screw-up and they are history. Thats what happens in civilized nations. 

19 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I know its a hard concept for Indians to get but doing good deeds doesnt justify breaking the law. I hope you know that you can do a 1000 good deeds but if you do 1 illegal thing, the law will penalize you for it. Legalism is not relative, its absolute. You break law = you pay consequence. Not relativistic 'arre baba, its only 1 time, look how much good stuff they've done otherwise'. But as India gets more civilized, it will learn the concept of legalism. 

There are plenty of parties in the western world that've done plenty of good and one legal screw-up and they are history. Thats what happens in civilized nations. 

Which law is broken by boasting on a youtube video?