Indian shot dead in Kansas bar, shooter shouted 'get out of my country'

Haarkarjeetgaye

4 hours ago, zen said:

The folks who have the right to ask others to "leave" their country are the Indians, the red ones 

Many of the people who call America their country now are decendents of sea pirates who began to cheat and rob the natives 

Many believe that 1492 as the year the continent was discovered by human beings when tons of human beings were already living on the continent

The sea pirates eventually created a government which became a becon of freedom to human beings. Many of the sea pirates who created the new government, a becon of freedom, owned slaves 

:p:

Actually everyone born in every country that they are citizens of, have that right. Otherwise, nobody but Ethiopians have the right to tell others to get off their land, because everyone else (except Ethiopians) are immigrants.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Actually everyone born in every country that they are citizens of, have that right. Otherwise, nobody but Ethiopians have the right to tell others to get off their land, because everyone else (except Ethiopians) are immigrants.

And the point of your comment is?

2 hours ago, zen said:

And the point of your comment is?

That it isn't something only those who claim to be 'original race' of the land have right to. If you are born somewhere you are a citizen of, ethically you have just the same rights as someone else who was born there. It matters not if their last 10 generation was born there or 2.

So that is my point- that your comment " The folks who have the right to ask others to "leave" their country are the Indians, the red ones " is not defendable on any level.

That it isn't something only those who claim to be 'original race' of the land have right to. If you are born somewhere you are a citizen of, ethically you have just the same rights as someone else who was born there. It matters not if their last 10 generation was born there or 2.

So that is my point- that your comment " The folks who have the right to ask others to "leave" their country are the Indians, the red ones " is not defendable on any level.

The point of my post is to condemn attacks on those who have legally immigrated to US by highlighting the fact that America is a land of immigrants as if ppl are attacked for immigrating to it then everyone except the natives have to be attacked

How does your comment releate to the gist of my post? (Your post appears to be another foolish interpretation like equating not banning organizations such as RSS to not recommending any action against parties) 

4 minutes ago, zen said:

The point of my post is to condemn attacks on those who have legally immigrated to US by highlighting the fact that America is a land of immigrants as if ppl are attacked for immigrating to it then everyone except the natives have to be attacked

How does your comment releate to the gist of my post? (Your post appears to be another foolish interpretation like equating not banning organizations such as RSS to not recommending any action against parties) 

Because i am disputing the thing you are highlighting. A native person has no more/less right to be in America, than a white or black or Asian or Indian person, if they are all born in the US and US citizens.

My point is to dispute the idea that you may have greater claims to a land due to your ancestry. That is foolish and illogical. Your rights are no greater/lesser just because what some distant ancestor did/didn't, if you and someone else are both born citizens to a particular nation.

PS: The natives too, immigrated at some point. Thousands of years ago, but they also immigrated. Everyone who isn't Ethiopian are descendants of immigrants. The only difference is, for some its a generation ago, for some it is 1000s of generations ago.

Edited by Muloghonto

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Because i am disputing the thing you are highlighting. A native person has no more/less right to be in America, than a white or black or Asian or Indian person, if they are all born in the US and US citizens.

My point is to dispute the idea that you may have greater claims to a land due to your ancestry. That is foolish and illogical. Your rights are no greater/lesser just because what some distant ancestor did/didn't. 

And who said that they have less rights? If you "read" my posts, you will see that my point is about even protecting immigrants i.e. indicating that they have rights too

As I said, you keep churning out idiotic posts. A simple test for you before posting would be ask yoyrself if YOU can think of that, others more likely than not would already have thought of that so a post has a deeper meaning to it (or sarcastic). And posts are written assuming that there is no need to list all permutations and combinations 

Again, better luck next time!

13 minutes ago, zen said:

And who said that they have less rights? If you "read" my posts, you will see that my point is about even protecting immigrants i.e. indicating that they have rights too

The statement : " .. highlighting the fact that America is a land of immigrants as if ppl are attacked for immigrating to it then everyone except the natives have to be attacked",  directly   implies that Native Americans have more rights to the land than white/black/asian/indian people. Again, basic English.

25 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

The statement : " .. highlighting the fact that America is a land of immigrants as if ppl are attacked for immigrating to it then everyone except the natives have to be attacked",  directly   implies that Native Americans have more rights to the land than white/black/asian/indian people. Again, basic English.

To imply that if that is not the case "now", new immigrants should not be attacked :facepalm:

To dumb it down more for you to understand: x -> original, y -> new, z-> new new .... y to z "go out because you new new", but then y "new" too relative to x 

Your point  (relative to x, y and z example so pls dont wonder whether you used x,y,z literally in your posts)-> y not new and has rights equivalent to x (or whatever) is irrelevant as my point is about giving rights and respect to z too, which implies thst both x and y should have rights and be respected too

Can't dumb it down further .... Better luck next time! 

Edited by zen

7 minutes ago, zen said:

To imply that if that is not the case "now", new immigrants should not be attacked :facepalm:

To dumb it down more for you to understand: x -> original, y -> new, z-> new new .... y to z "go out because you new new", but then y "new" too relative to x 

Your point  (relative to x, y and z example so pls dont wonder wheater you used x,y,z literally in your posts)-> y not new and has rights equivalent to x (or whatever) is irrelevant as my point is about giving rights and respect to z too, which implies thst both x and y should have rights and be respected too

Cant dumb it down more .... Better luck next time! 

Highlighted part is what the problem is and you can try and cover your logical error as much as you like, but it is the error. There is no 'original' outside of Ethiopians. We are ALL immigrants/descendants of immigrants, except where species homo sapiens originated, i.e., Ethiopia.

To dumb it down for you- nobody except Ethiopians can use the argument ' you are not original to here, GTFO'. Whether you are Indian from India, Indian citizen of USA, white guy, whatever- you are *ALL* immigrants/descendants of immigrants. 

Learn to accept & address the errors you make, instead of trying to squirm and talk about your original point. We get your original point- which is, don't discriminate. But you are buttressing your original point by making illogical & incorrect statements, which have been pointed out to you.

Edited by Muloghonto

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Highlighted part is what the problem is and you can try and cover your logical error as much as you like, but it is the error. There is no 'original' outside of Ethiopians. We are ALL immigrants/descendants of immigrants, except where species homo sapiens originated, i.e., Ethiopia.

To dumb it down for you- nobody except Ethiopians can use the argument ' you are not original to here, GTFO'. Whether you are Indian from India, Indian citizen of USA, white guy, whatever- you are *ALL* immigrants/descendants of immigrants. 

Which is why such attacks on immigrants should be condemned 

So what are you disputing? Using natives as an example to make my point?  (When using ethopians, natives, or crocodilies for that matter doesn't matter as even before humans settled on the land being discussed, there must have been animals living on that land) 

As I said, the more you post, more you get exposed  :facepalm:

PS Better luck next time!

Edited by zen

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Which is why such attacks on immigrants should be condemned 

So what are you disputing? Using natives as an example to make my point?  (When using ethopians, natives, or crocodilies for that matter doesn't matter as even before humans settled on the land being discussed, there must have been animals living on that land) 

As I said, the more you post, more you get exposed :facepalm:

Duh!
As usual, Zen takes 3-40 posts to figure out something basic. I am disputing using natives as an example to make your point, because the example is flawed. Now we shall wait another 3-40 posts from you before you accept this basic fact.

And the only thing my posts are exposed of, is exposing the fact that you use BS argument, illogic and non-factual things to buttress your points, as i demonstrated here.

Obviously, attacks on immigrants are to be condemned. That doesn't change the fact that you giving Native Americans 'original' tag, is still factually incorrect. Native Americans didnt evolve in America. They evolved in Africa, along with everyone else's ancestors and one day, thousands of years ago, immigrated to the USA. Their claim to being original, is just a flawed as anyone else in USA claiming to be original.

Duh!
As usual, Zen takes 3-40 posts to figure out something basic. I am disputing using natives as an example to make your point, because the example is flawed. Now we shall wait another 3-40 posts from you before you accept this basic fact.

And the only thing my posts are exposed of, is exposing the fact that you use BS argument, illogic and non-factual things to buttress your points, as i demonstrated here.

Obviously, attacks on immigrants are to be condemned. That doesn't change the fact that you giving Native Americans 'original' tag, is still factually incorrect. Native Americans didnt evolve in America. They evolved in Africa, along with everyone else's ancestors and one day, thousands of years ago, immigrated to the USA. Their claim to being original, is just a flawed as anyone else in USA claiming to be original.

:rotfl:

To believe that since Homo Sapiens are said to have originated in Africa, Native Americans should not be used as an example for an event in America is idiotic (as they are considered to be original settlers / immigrants than others being discussed on this thread) .... I think it should be "understood" why Native American example is used for an incidence in America

And, who said I have use facts based on your limited understanding in my examples? 

So for the sake of comedy let's revert back to the original point (now put in a more easy to understand manner for you) -  why would you want to dispute and waste time on the factuality per your limited understanding of an example and when it is understood that natives are "originals" (settled / immigrated first / earlier) in the first place? 

If you do not dispute with the "fact" that "native" settled / immigrated earlier than the others being discussed on this thread, there was no point in trying to dispute the example that I used in the first place!

PS So again, do you have anything meaningful to post?  Or are we going to see another comical post by you that would only continue to expose you?

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

To believe that since Homo Sapiens are said to have originated in Africa, Native Americans should not be used as an example for an event in America is idiotic (as they are considered to be original settlers / immigrants) .... I think it should be "understood" why Native American example is used for an incidence in America

No, what is idiotic, is saying Native Americans have more rights because they are the original immigrants. Immigrants are immigrants, there is no special rights for being first or second or third.

So for the sake of comedy let's revert back to the original point (now put in a more easy to understand manner for you) -  why would you want to dispute and waste time on the factuality per your limited understanding of an example and when it is understood that natives are "originals" (settled / immigrated first / earlier) in the first place?

Because you are using a BS line of reasoning to buttress a point. Not my limited understanding, I am calling you out for what you said, which is BS. You called natives original. They are not.

They are also immigrants.

PS So again, do you have anything meaningful to post?  Or are we going to see another comical post by you that would only continue to expose you?

I am happy to expose your BS everywhere, whenever possible. Too bad that the meaning of my posts come to you after 2-40 innane posts from you. Just as i predicted.

The simple fact is, you fecked up when you accorded 'greater rights' to the native Americans. When called out, you are squirming. So try being an adult about it, admit you made a mistake, instead of hiding behind 'my limited understanding', when in reality, the implications of what you said are obvious. But as we saw with the God thread or political parties, you take 30-40 posts to come to the logical conclusion, so it is to be expected from you. 

Edited by Muloghonto

No, what is idiotic, is saying Native Americans have more rights because they are the original immigrants. Immigrants are immigrants, there is no special rights for being first or second or third.

Because you are using a BS line of reasoning to buttress a point. Not my limited understanding, I am calling you out for what you said, which is BS. You called natives original. They are not.

They are also immigrants.

I am happy to expose your BS everywhere, whenever possible. Too bad that the meaning of my posts come to you after 2-40 innane posts from you. Just as i predicted.

^ If that is what you think, you are way more dumber than I imagined 

OK, so you don't get it 

What is next? if I say - if you think you are smart, pigs can fly too, you would dispute that pigs don't have wings so they can't fly. And you would have exposed me for using BS examples as it is a fact that pigs can't fly :rotfl:

Then if I say - so are you really disputing pigs can't fly (and missing the point being made), you would imagine it took me 2 to 40 posts to realize that pigs can't fly (something so obvious to you and a mystery to others like me) .... And since pigs can't fly, it would also show to you that you are actually smart (with the real point being made totally missed by you) :facepalm:

You, my friend, surpass all expectations! Please continue to make efforts to get back to me (also exposes your dumb agenda and shows the childish level of grudge accumulated in you for having crashed your beliefs about your level of intellect)

Better luck next time (though even luck might not help you) .... and thanks for the comic relief 

Edited by zen

2 hours ago, zen said:

^ If that is what you think, you are way more dumber than I imagined 

OK, so you don't get it 

Yeah calling you out on a false premise, even when you are making a valid point 'is dumb'. sure, so said every careless person caught in a faux pas.

You, my friend, surpass all expectations! Please continue to make efforts to get back to me (also exposes your dumb agenda and shows the childish level of grudge accumulated in you for having crashed your beliefs about your level of intellect)

There is nothing to get back. I simply exposed the fact that you are buttressing your point with a false premise and i demonstrated it so. And instead of accepting it and moving on, you are trying to hide behind euphemisms and idioms. Despite the fact that your statement was not an idiomatic one. 

This is called refusing to take responsibility.

But as you've demonstrated, you have a few dozen innane posts to make, before you accept the simple fact that Native Americans have no greater claim to originality to North America than any other group who've arrived before or after them.

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Yeah calling you out on a false premise, even when you are making a valid point 'is dumb'. sure, so said every careless person caught in a faux pas.

There is nothing to get back. I simply exposed the fact that you are buttressing your point with a false premise and i demonstrated it so. And instead of accepting it and moving on, you are trying to hide behind euphemisms and idioms. Despite the fact that your statement was not an idiomatic one. 

This is called refusing to take responsibility.

But as you've demonstrated, you have a few dozen innane posts to make, before you accept the simple fact that Native Americans have no greater claim to originality to North America than any other group who've arrived before or after them.

Comedy king! Your post reminds me of an episode that I watched of Flop Shop where Jaspal Bhatti made a tragic TV show but received the best comedy show award