Just a bad day guys

Cricketics

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Is it a case of burnout after a long summer NZ, Eng, BD and now top team Aus. too much cricket this season.

Plus the pressure of keeping up unbeaten streak. But whatever it is, it hurt to see the team do such an abject surrender. I hope this debacle serves as wake-up call to make the think tank take more positive decisions.

42 minutes ago, nevada said:

Plus the pressure of keeping up unbeaten streak. But whatever it is, it hurt to see the team do such an abject surrender. I hope this debacle serves as wake-up call to make the think tank take more positive decisions.

See there you go . One bad game and suddenly we need wake up call and let's have a pop at think tank 

4 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Not a bad day. There's more at play here, once again exposed by foreign spinners in difficult conditions. 

They need to accept like the rest of the world they're average vs spin, its just most opposition teams haven't had as threatening spinners as Ashwin and Jadeja

That is true but it still doesn't explain how the aussies were able to score more than 250 in both innings agains ashwin and jadeja while we couldn't even reach 150 in both innings against o fking keefe :facepalm: 

1 minute ago, King Tendulkar said:

What truth 

We didn't play to the best of our capabilities and hence this result. Failure of murali Vijay and first inns mistake by well set kl rahul.... Conceding runs from Mitchel starc and not able to stop his a run a ball inns.... Yup that's what you would expect from a number one ranked team.... More than bad day it was lack of temperament, focus, on field pathetic fielding. Looked like the team was complacent and arrogant, not prepared for what was coming. Any scenes of plan B, none at all. If starc is scoring at strike rate of 100, let him do so, we won't change our game plan, we can't think on field, how can we? We are no England, no Australia! 

9 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Ok not allowed to have a bad game 

happy now 

There was no fight there.... Just gave it away.... Yes agreed they can have a bad game... But lets say they would have shown solid performance for 3 out of 8 sessions, then I Wud have said bad game. Hope I made a point now! 

Just now, PAA-G said:

There was no fight there.... Just gave it away.... Yes agreed they can have a bad game... But lets say they would have shown solid performance for 3 out of 8 sessions, then I Wud have said bad game. Hope I made a point now! 

Yes in the game totally pathetic and owned in all depts 

point is this . Just a bad game . Let's not draw long term conclusions unless this happens more regularly 

THis team does have character ..in the last defeat in August 2015 , they failed to chase 170 odd in fourth innings in Srilanka against Herath & company and went 0-1 down ..however , they came strongly and won next two test matches to win 2-1 in that away series in SriLanka which is historically difficult .. think , we can still win 2-1 ..

We missed Mohammed Shami's owling also  who was sensational along with Umesh.