Why isnt Punjab & Haryana producing fast bowler?

I have been to that part Cortalim goa for many times as i my self lives is an Goan but I have never seen local people of Cortalim discussing about Aron's native place he might been from a manglorian Catholic family who migrated from Goa centuries ago then came back but we never considers those manglorian Catholic as goans in Goa

44 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I have been to that part Cortalim goa for many times as i my self lives is an Goan but I have never seen local people of Cortalim discussing about Aron's native place he might been from a manglorian Catholic family who migrated from Goa centuries ago then came back but we never considers those manglorian Catholic as goans in Goa

But those Mangalorean Catholics like Sequeria and Fernandes always claim that their ancestors were originally from Goa and are very proud Goans.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Varun's grandfather, who passed away recently but will live on in Varun's identity as his middle name, was based in Vasco for a long time before the family moved to Jamshedpur.

from your post.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Aaron's family did not migrate centuries ago. His grandfather lived in Goa.

Aaron's family did not migrate centuries ago. His grandfather lived in Goa.

Hmm but I think from his fathers side he is not a Goan and migrated Catholic are not considers as goan here in goa as they now can't even speak our native language that is konkani

But thank god he migrated otherwise if he had stayed here in Goa he wouldn't have been a fast bowler rather a Goal keeper or a footballer and we would have been deprived of a 150kph bowler

But those Mangalorean Catholics like Sequeria and Fernandes always claim that their ancestors were originally from Goa and are very proud Goans.

Yes you're right here they are Goans

Its good think that they haven't forgotten their native land but i don't think their children's and grand children's considers themselves as goans.. Do they speak konkani or Kannada??

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Hmm but I think from his fathers side he is not a Goan and migrated Catholic are not considers as goan here in goa as they now can't even speak our native language that is konkani

But thank god he migrated otherwise if he had stayed here in Goa he wouldn't have been a fast bowler rather a Goal keeper or a footballer and we would have been deprived of a 150kph bowler

when his grandfather lived in Goa so how it is not from his father's side.